[NO LONGER AVAILABLE] [RELEASE] Assorted female MP hairstyles | FiveM ready!

NO LONGER AVAILABLE :slight_smile: DON’T MESSAGE ME ABOUT IT, YOU ARE NOT THE EXCEPTION

Note: You must have FiveM Argentum level of Patreon support or higher to be able to stream custom assets.

I decided to batch release a bunch of my custom female hairstyles that I made early on - some of these have small flaws and whatnot, but as my skills improve i’m publicly releasing my older work for your enjoyment.

I’ve uploaded these to GTA5 mods for easy downloading - so you can pick and choose what you like best - the instructions for FiveM installation for each file are in the files description. But, installing more then one of these at a time will cause them not to work as they sit in the same slot so please use my tutorial here about uploading hairstyles.

I will not be offering support on this thread as all your questions are answered in the above linked tutorial.

The links for each file are below their corresponding image.

Hope you enjoy :slight_smile:

25 Likes

Lovely as usual, I always like when I see a new release of hair/clothe made by you, kinda fan of your work on these subject :P.

Great release!

1 Like

These are so niceeee. Thank you for these.

Shelby are you single?

1 Like

It might be super difficult for you but I suggest not being weird.

16 Likes

i like post like this , keep the good work :ok_hand:

love your work i just would love to see more clothes fivem ready for females :heart:

1 Like

So asking someone if they’re single is weird? You must be fun at parties :heart_eyes: :dog:

1 Like

hey there :slight_smile:
im wondering if you can tell me the programs you use to make hair if thats ok. ive searched and searched and cant find a full set of programs, just one here, and another there (but they dont work together) kind of thing lol
it prob doesnt help that i cant get 3dsMax so have to find a work around, at least until i can get it… but any names of programes would be super helpful. Then i can research it all and figure out how to do it :slight_smile:
Thanks heaps if youre able to help :slight_smile:

It’s pretty weird on a forum about GTA modding when I post a release to ask about someone’s personal life. Weirdo.

3 Likes

Zmodeler is a good place to start. There’s some zmodeler clothing/hair tutorials on youtube but most still at least use 3DS Max with the gims EVO plugin to at least create the shape of the hair. I use both.

1 Like

thank you so much… youre a legend !!!
love your work by the way :slight_smile:

@Shelby_Moon Again, you’ve outdone yourself.

Now I wonder if some of the Sims 4 hairs I have been seeing are being able to be made into GTA 5 hairstyles.

Also, not sure if you ever did the new DLC maker which allows you to create a new DLC in which you can put these hairs so they appear at the end of the set ?

I do have custom DLC so all mine is at the end, thankfully. Saves a lot of headaches :smiley:

1 Like

does that mean no more replacing? could someone link me there? I’m interested in that too XD

Could you make all of these hairstyles selectable in server?

how to install this in my server?

1 Like

Can you point me in the right direction on how to do that?

hi em puedo en trar al ser ber plis

hola babi