[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

No problem, you don’t have any obligation todo for the community and you’r doing a really good work so i have to tell you: Big thanks you (by all the players on my server :smile: )

1 Like

@Kyominii do you mind giving us a dump of your gta5_gamemode_ essiental?

gta5_gamemode_essential.sql (8.1 KB)

1 Like

Hmm, coordinates, items and recolt is empty,?

1 Like

Heberger image

can you help me ? (je n’est rien modifier )

Always the same problem, when I do / copadd nothing happens the only error in my console and this one

1 Like

Same for me, and when i add cords or item it gives me an error about NULL and cant gather :confounded:

Hi, in your modification 3, I don’t understand your step 2, can you explain to me how to do this please ?

When i change the modification or i put your script on my server, the system of recolt, treatment don’t work :confused: Someone can do a video explication please ? thx

Hey there i created a job “Dealer” for example with id 6 in my jobs table. I got this

MY DB: gta5_gamemode_essential (3).sql (10.2 KB)

See if you do not have NULL in your database “recolt”.

Genox : I’ll not give you my user data ^^’

Binoxis : It’s not a fatal error

ZenKo & ShejtaN & Filtox & Thomas_Neyens & Unknown : Please install all my packages (they work) and check if your DB is correctly setup according to Pastebin #1 and #3 (no null field)

A job_id is NULL, please read pastebin ^^

-add “i1.limitation AS raw_lim, i2.limitation AS treat_lim” in SQL request

I do not understand this line

I do not understand, everything is installed.
For example when I do / cuff it tells me I’m not the permissions
ut when I do / copadd nothing happens while I’m admin

my job

Raw 1, your job_id is NULL, please set a job_id in it (illegal job ID if it’s a illegal mission)

##TO ALL PEOPLE WHO HAVE PROBLEMS
Please take time to read this thread, in these 282 posts, I think you should find a solution to your problem ^^’

3 Likes

Ok i get it, it works thank you mate

1 Like