[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Does your object menu let you spawn things?

Yeah, 1 or 2 things dont spawn but the rest do

weird none do for me.

I had the script working then it stopped i get the map icons i just cant get the circle to appear what do i do

offtopic.

What’s the difference of this and esx_policejob. does the jobs grade is same ? ‘police’

Hello, I am kind of new to this whole database thing. I was wondering if any one could please help me download this and add it to my database.

I have an RP Server and dont want to change the whole character, only the clothes… how I can do this? Amazing Mod btw

go into your config.lua file

line 3 says

enableOutfits = false, 

Change false to true and it uses the MP PED uniforms.

Nope

Only Police Officer work but i have no hands (invinsible) and when I press “end of work” i still have the uniform without hands…

Oh, yes i forgot.

only Police Officer works. but you can setup the others manually in the script.

same for end of work. might take a look into the script and make a system so it saves the clothing you had to the database ?

thats how we solved it atleast

Thanks for the answer! How I can edit the script? I have the basic stuff from the esx_policejob, how I can transfer it? And how you solved it with the end of work?

thanks

Im wondering, can you change something in the code to get vehicles to spawn with extras ? as i got custom cop vehicles that have detachable lightbar and such.

Hello
I get this error
couldn’t load resource Cops_FiveM

and need mysql to do this?
or what do you need it for?

I did as described

is this also for non esx servers?

On the top Right it says unemployed, but i am cop admin,
and how can what is the group for the esx_doorlock system?

This is a standalone script, it doesn’t interact with esx or another framework.

what do we put in host? zap-hosting.com or our ip for the server?

i need help with cops fivem when i go to the police station i can’t select a ped like police officer for me to clock in?

with the new update i can’t place down props with the menu