[Release-Archived] Cops FiveM

Precisely when I am not admin, it tells me that I am not the permissions and when I am admin nothing appears. I do not understand anything anymore @Dante_Kane

try group: Owner with permission 4

@ZenKo

1 Like

Yes it’s done, as i tell you, when i am not the permissions the meesage appears but when i get them, nothing happens, no message to say that i was adding in the cops @Dante_Kane

you need to change something in font (server.lua)? @ Dante_Kane

o

require “resources/essentialmode/lib/MySQL”
MySQL:open(“IP”, “BDD”, “USER”, “PASS”)

you need to fill IP/BDD/USER/PASS with you infos in server.lua

1 Like

Nice Kyominii your complet pack works perfectly :slight_smile: thx :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Genox : https://pastebin.com/0a91wkPh

tete82 : (please no french) can you send me a screenshot of your items table ?

Joe_Copper : You have to go in police station, go in changeroom and take your service on the blue marker

ZenKo : you should have some errors, but you don’t share theses errors, I wouldn’t be able to help you ^^ (read your clinet/server logs)

Thank you Kyominii it works great I can not wait to see the next update ^^ :slight_smile:

1 Like

I’m French too but you have to make some efforts (it’s not a french forum, but an english one) ^^ Everyone should understand when you post something here you understand ? :smiley:

I’m not racist :confused: I tell you that I’m French --’ Anyway, your post is flagged.
Now please stop trash talk

What do you not undersand when : English Forum only ?
Don’t be so retarded please and just follow the rules, we tell that for you, you re going to be ban by the mods instead.

We just warn you. Do what you want…

Sorry misteers but only English :confused:
And it’s copadd , not copedd ^^

(Edit your post et translate to English or I would flag it, sorry ^^’ )

You have to be in owner group. And make sure your add police in AutoStartResources in your citmp-server.yml

So now we have to migrate to CouchDB… I guess your mod with jobs and vdk_recolt will need an update ?

For now, Cops_FiveM isn’t working with Essential-mode 3.0, but it’s plan to upgrade in order to support this version (Cops, VDK’s script, and other requirements)

1 Like

I do /copadd (ID) : and my id here.

I try to make a command and “Please take your service first !” what i have to do??

You have to go in changeroom (police station) and go on the blue marker

1 Like

there was no blue area for me in any station, :frowning: no errors )

No error on server nor in client ? (F8)

I was able too add myself as a cop but all commands says service needed, maybe it be a good idea for a test version also as blue area in police station incase they dont show up like for me