[Release] Aqua Studio's Moneywash System - Interactive, Highly customizable [Paid]

:partly_sunny: :partying_face: Welcome to Aqua Studio’s Moneywash System! FiveM’s newest and highly interactive moneywashing system! :partly_sunny: :partying_face:

About the script

Aqua Studio’s Moneywash System was made as there are currently only a few interactive and fun money wash scripts on the forums. Most of them offer a circle where you press ‘E’ to clean your money, whereas in this script, you actually have to work for your money! Experience an official line of roleplay with this script.

Requires:

Features
  • :basketball_man: Highly interactive! (Pick up boxes, place them in the trunk of your vehicle)
  • :x: Not obfuscated! (Edit the code however you please!)
  • :headphones: Constant support (We offer constant support, so don’t worry if something isn’t working!)
  • :heart_eyes_cat: Highly customizable (The config is over 90 lines!)
  • :newspaper: Discord Logs (Comes with logs sent directly to your Discord server!)

Capture

• :lock: Security features to protect against modders (Client to server trigger checks)
  • :oncoming_police_car: Option to alert police (Set the % chance the cops get alerted!)
  • :gun: Multiple missions (Package delivery, NPC shootout, as shown in video)

Showcase: moneywash script - YouTube

:moneybag:BUY IT HERE:moneybag:

4 Likes

Amazing Product

1 Like

Definitely would like a video and has this only been tested on legacy? How about V1 final

1 Like

I have bought the first version and was already amazed however this updated version is just unbelievably insane.

Good job, and I cannot wait to try your next release!

2 Likes

So far it has only been tested on Legacy but if someone who is using V1 purchases it and it doesn’t work, I can of course make it compatible with V1.

I do believe that it is compatible though.

Video has been uploaded also. moneywash script - YouTube

1 Like

is this synced where everyone will see the peds or just the mission starter?

Everyone should see the less, if they don’t let
Me know I’ll get it fixed

Looks good!

1 Like