[Release] allcity_wallet [ESX]

The error one ? No we were working the whole night. Do you have an error too ? Cause we pushed the last update and it should be ok right now :thinking:

How do we change the key from K to L or J? Ive changed it like

local keyParam = Keys[“L”] and it didn’t work. Thanks!

You have to change the key into the app.js too @dilaraarap

Changed it but it didnt work. Is the key “L” not useable somehow?

Seems like i was just a giant bot and had deleted an important thing in the original es_extended. So the script work fine and gives no errors now :slight_smile:

1 Like

i might just be being slow but how do you get the standard esx hud to display “none” any help would be appreciated

I like the concept behind this… I would like to see the Employment Title and Rank added to the wallet as well… But other then that great script… Cannot wait to use it…

I may be wrong about this. Untested… someone can correct me if i am wrong but i believe if you go to es_extended and go to your config.lua and replace Config.Accounts = { 'bank', 'black_money' } with Config.Accounts = { 'none' } it should work…

This is needlessly heavy on the server, and could be 100% client side. Instead of calling for a money update from the server every second, just add event listeners that will get the updated cash and bank values if/when they change. esx:setAccountMoney can also be used to listen for dirty money, etc.

local cash = 0
local bank = 0

RegisterNetEvent('esx:setAccountMoney')
AddEventHandler('esx:setAccountMoney', function(account)
    if "bank" == account.name then
		bank = account.money
    end
end)

RegisterNetEvent('es:activateMoney')
AddEventHandler('es:activateMoney', function(e)
	cash = e
end)

RegisterNetEvent("es:addedMoney")
AddEventHandler("es:addedMoney", function(m, native)
	if not native then
		cash = m
	end
end)

RegisterNetEvent("es:removedMoney")
AddEventHandler("es:removedMoney", function(m, native, current)
	if not native then
		cash = m
	end
end)

nope didn’t work doesn’t show on screen or on wallet when i do that thanks for the try

1. Open essentialmode / ui.html 
2. Then find this 
<body>
    <div id="starter" style="font-family: 'roboto'; color: white; position: absolute; left: 20%; top: 5%; width: 60%; background: rgba(40, 40, 40, 0.8)"></div>
    <div id="container">
        <div id="money">
            <div id="cash"/>
        </div>
    </div>
</body>

3. Then delete this row
<div id="cash"/>

4. Then open es_extended / html / ui.html
5. And delete this row
<div id="hud"></div>

Found this by a user of ESX discord with the name of “99kr” so shoutout to him :slight_smile:

1 Like

appreciated : ) Thanks

1 Like

I will edit the post with the “method” ty for this, and ty to 99kr then

1 Like

Oh, np :slight_smile:
20 char----

99kr do you have a discord ? (to contact you mate)

the people complaining about esx I love to see a better framework being made with many great supported scripts being made, opps I forgot there’s no such thing other then garbage Vrp. Please prove me wrong devs. Also great work on the script.

1 Like

Ty mate ! (20char20char)

Important :

Hello, are you guys interested by our last ESX HUD (actually it display only your job at the top of your screen) Cause we were using the wallet. The if someone if interested feel free to tell me here, and we will release it if people ask for it

• Not interested, ty
  • Interested, ty

0 voters

Preview :

yea, it is 99kr#8514

1 Like

Nice !! It looks very nice :wink:

1 Like