[Release] AI Tow Truck Remastered

AI Tow Truck Script V2.0 (Remastered)

« The popular AI script is back, and it’s stronger than ever! »

Have you found yourself in a sticky situation? Are you stranded on the side of the road, with a disabled vehicle? Fear not, one of our tow truck drivers is here to help!

Oh look, who is that coming down the road? It looks like Bob™, the friendliest truck driver in town driving his new shiny truck. What a great time to be alive!

Did you just pit the everliving fuck out of a fleeing vehicle? Is that vehicle now stuck in someones back garden? Fear not, Joe™ is here!

Features:

• Simply type /tow to call in an AI tow truck!
  • Tons of customization!
  • Different types of trucks for different vehicles!
  • The tow truck drivers have their own personality traits for a more immersive and entertaining experience!
  • Create your own tow truck drivers in the config.lua file!

Known Issues:

• None at the moment

Downloads:

Changes:
  • v2.0 - Initial Release
    Completely rewritten, optimized. Added more customization, icons, trucks, personality for the drivers.

Created by Interfere and NickNoobles (KNOBs)

22 Likes

Welcome back

2 Likes

I will try
Thanks!

2 Likes

Awesome!!!

2 Likes

its looking awesome

1 Like

Thanks! <3
Glad to be back

– Nick

lets check it now

1 Like

Awesome script love it keep it up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

He’s back!

1 Like

I love that Gradient too :relaxed: Good job !

1 Like

So yeah I tested it, you did some really goodjob on it. Sometimes when the AI come to you, they just ram into the nearest wall (GTA ISSUE).

Oh and BTW do they take the vehicles somewhere? Or they just keep driving and driving untill they despawn?

2 Likes

if that happens, usually driving the vehicle up to them helps.
And yeah, they drive for a bit and then despawn the same way normal traffic does.

1 Like

ahh no, what i meant, they come rushing into a wall, the vehicle automatically goes with them, but all im saying is that They do that cz of GTA (So people dont start blaming you when this happens) :stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like

so nice, you have to make a config for we to make the driver to go somewhere and fix the car for the client would be nice kk

1 Like

Yeah the tow truck driver’s are a little crazy come smashing into stuff at full speed lol and yeah would be cool if they could take the cars to a garage where can be fixed as like a tit i called a tow while in the vehicle and it took me on a drive around the whole map lol :joy::woman_facepalming:

Mega nice update. it works so much better :slight_smile: thank you

1 Like

I wish the driver was invincible, same with your mechanic script, since if he gets himself killed or someone kills him, then the blimp stays. Also it drives very very badly lol

You can easily edit the script to make the driver invincible but as for the driving, thats the horrors of AI pathing but if you want to edit some of its settings there is information in the config.lua

To make the driver invincible add the following to line 51 of client.lua

SetEntityInvincible(towTruckDriver, true)

is there a possibility of setting a drop off location. so your vehicle doesnt just vanish into thin air after its picked up?

Your vehicle should go to the pound, that’s if you have a garage script, correct me if I’m wrong