[RELEASE] Advertisement system for ESX

please help not show, in chat SYSTEM : ad is not an valid command!

Thanks man, it worked ;D

How to make a police canā€™t see DarkWeb?

Iā€™d noticed each job has a different ā€œCHARā€ such as, ā€œCHAR_LS_CUSTOMSā€, ā€œCHAR_LIFEINVADERā€, ect.
Is there a list of CHARS that can be used, or a way to add my own?

I assume they relate to the images being shown?

I tried to make script like this to work for 6 days, it so annoying when you want something this bad to work, but nothing happens. Anyone with essential mode who made this work ?

if it works I use essential mode.

kuku

Hello I try to modify the CHAR in the script but as soon as I try to put custom it does not work do you know how to do it

What is the issue you are having?

Make sure you are using a valid CHAR id, if you are still having trouble let me know.

Hi! Im trying to make it work on my server with essentialmode and extendedmode but it doesnt work, idk why and no errors appears. Any idea of how can I fix this? Thanks.

Hello,
there comes no message if i type /jobad, /ad or /darkad, also no error. Pls help me

[ script:esx_ads] SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_ads/server/main.lua:119: attempt to call a nil value (field ā€˜getBankā€™)

When I do /ad (message) nothing shows up any fix?

You got it fixed yet?

Hey! I`ve Made A PR on github that Refactors to code to use modern FiveM standards and Work with the latest version of ESX, would be nice if you could merge it so that people can use the resource :slight_smile:

Thanks,
Mycroft, ESX Management :heavy_heart_exclamation:

1 Like

Thank you! Awesome script

I have Big Problems to this Script.

Like Locale [en] not exist!
and lots moreā€¦

And how can i change the ,LiveInvaderā€™ā€™ Name to my Ingame Name?

Hi
Is there a way to change the CHAR to your own images.
like .jpg or .png ?
So that the advert that is placed gets a different image of its own.

Download?

i need this script pls. @Trickxqster