[Release] Advanced_reportsystem | reports get saved in a database | can get saved in a log.txt | ace permissions | support function

advanced_reportsystem by Real-RP

Hey! A few days ago, I looked for a reportsystem that saves my reports in a database, but I didn’t found any, so I made this little resource to make your and your admins life much easier! :innocent:
(feel free to share a link to a report system with a database, if it was uploaded before my resource)

functions of the resource

• save every report into a database.
  • save every report into the log.txt file (trust mode)
  • delete every report (only with permissions)
  • call every report (25 reports are able to call yet, only with permissions)
  • use the ‘/call’ command to call a specified user into your ts3 or something else. (works like /call Jack, and will ask him to go into your support)
  • aces based permissions system
  • english, german and french are able to choose in the .cfg file

commands

these commands are standard setted.

/reportit >>> the user reportcommand, can use everyone
/rdelete >>> delete the whole table (log.txt will not get deleted)
/rlist >>>>>> call every report (up to 10)
/call >>>>>> call a specified user into the support.

some pics

report%20comment
report%20list
support

download link

how to install:

Please make sure to follow each step before reporting a new error.
take a :hamburger:

9 Likes

Update 1.0

• improved the possibility of showing a reportlist by updating to 25 reports at a time.

You have some improvements? feel free to post them below! :slight_smile:

1 Like

– hehe have never needed so many ends :smiley:
Love it :heart:

1 Like

Can you make a notification in game, when a user use /report so all admins see that?

There is already a global message, so everyone can see the report. And admins can call the reports list anytime…

So, I don’t know what you exactly mean…

Sorry nevermind, but it would be awesome if you can log the time and date? so we can see when the report happend?

yeah I will look into it, but I think this would need another dependeny or I have to use the local server time…

thanks for your feedback! :slight_smile:

and when i do /rdelete the report isnt removed from database

please make sure, that there are no errors in console. If there is, please post them below. for me it works perfect.

Also make sure that you haven’t edited something in the code or renamed stuff.
take a :hamburger:

all people on the server can see the report messages?

Exactly, I want to keep it as simple as possible, that’s why I didn’t made that only admins can see it.
But If you want it, you can request it, I will insert it then into the code. :slight_smile:
Have a nice day and take a :hamburger:
:smiley:

I prefer it to be only for admins, because if someone reports a other player, and he sees it then he wil act different or leave the server. we need to prevent this so how can i make request?

You just requested it :slight_smile:
I will do so.

Take a :hamburger:

I would like to make a request then, can you make the reports admin only?

yes, I have already said, sorry that I have not expressed myself understandable.
Only admins system will be inplemented in a few days.

sorry, my english is not that good but thank you!!!

Take a :hamburger:

1 Like

When is the admin only script finished?

It will be uploaded today. Need to fix the time record system and than it will get uploaded.

Can you look to delete script, because you cant delete the records if you restart the server. I need to manual delete the records from database

Why not using the comand ingame instead?

Edit: I could add a config to record Reports or not. But than only online admins would see the players report.