[Release] Admin/Owner Car! đŸš«

no

type or paste code here

You should really credit the truck’s modeler. Don’t get me wrong, it’s a nice simple livery, but you didn’t make the truck itself. I mean, if I uploaded your /loadout script with my edits and didn’t credit you, you’d be pretty mad.

idk the anther of it my friends sent me the car, if you find the anther i’ll add it

Could register a /car command.

Hey I was wondering here since I found a screen shot of it what add on gives you this on your screen. Been wondering
Capture

@donsadlerjr That is called street label if you want server side. There is a client side plugin also, but I can’t think of the name of it. Check LSPDFR site for that.

2 Likes

I cant seem to find thea spawn names of the carsserver. Do you have them for me?

1 Like

sheriff2

type or paste code here

You put an Action Menu __resource.lua file for the car you released on GitHub. Just FYI you might want to fix that, and maybe add an addon version (with different names than sheriff2), as well as put the meta files in there. If you claim it to be drag and drop it should be as easy as that. This doesn’t seem like it would be such.

1 Like

When i turn the lights on it will have all the extras pop on and off, can i have some help?

Can I make this an add on car?

It’s non els. Also just change the name in the yft Andy ytds

Oooppssss

ye bout addon there is so much tutorials for that 

I started with your cars and they was fun but I wanted to change so much I ended up finding another model what didn’t replace the police car, but I do have a quesetion, how do you map/mask the texture so you know where the items skin is going to so, I creating my mine by eye and it’s taking a while, epic work you had here.

do you have the vcf files for it

Thanks for the spam comment

Can you make it ELS compatible please?

hello can you do this as a addon car and that the name is owner1 and owner2

Please

Can’t you do this yourself? There is a lot tutorials. You really should do some research and work out how to do things if you want to run a server.

have tried and got it done but i can not get the light bar on top it just does not work