[RELEASE] Admin Livery For 2020 Ford Explorer | V.0.2 | (LIVERY UPDATE!)

Hello Everyone!
I want to tell you all that this Vehicle Model Is NOT made by me in any way and i do not take credits for the vehicle model! The guy who made this vehicle model is Gate I Suggest that you go check him out in the Credits Section! I Only Created the Livery for this vehicle and i got full permission from Gate!

NOTES: This is my first vehicle Livery please be kind and help me improve it!

CoraMods Tebex
Tebex - CoraMods Development

Update Log V.0.1 (OLD UPDATE LOG)

UPDATE LOG V.0.1
  • Release This Livery! Done
  • Add ScreenShots! Done
  • Add The New Livery! Done
  • Test The Livery On The Vehicle! Done

Update Log V.0.2 (NEW UPDATE LOG)

UPDATE LOG V.0.2
  • Make The Brand New Livery! Done
  • Add New ScreenShots! Done
  • Add The New Livery! Done
  • Test The New Livery On The Vehicle! Done
  • Add TOS! Done
  • Add A Mega Download Link! Done

Credits:

CREDITS

Vehicle Modler: LCPDFR - Gates Profile
Vehicle Livery Creator: LCPDFR - CoraMods Profile

Original Vehicle For This Livery:

Original Vehicle

2020 Ford Explorer [FiveM Ready] 1.0.2

Vehicle ScreenShots:

ScreenShots

Screenshot_5

Screenshot_8

LIVERY DOWNLOAD:

Livery Download

Tebex - Server Admin Livery | 2020 Ford Explorer | V.0.2

Terms Of Service:

1. You Are Allowed To Use This Livery/Vehicle On Your FiveM Server!
  2. You Are Not Allowed To Say/Claim That You Created This Livery!
  3. You Are Not Allowed To Repost This Livery Anywhere!
  4. Please Don’t Try To Recreate/Edit This Livery Without Asking For My Permission!
3 Likes

Not gonna use this but could improve by making it look more appealing to the eye and more like “Oh Shit this is a admin vehicle.” Right now it just looks like a white color police car with small red text. Back text doesnt look aligned and it just doesnt look right, but its a admin livery so what does look right lol? Anyways my thoughts you asked for improvement so that is what I thought of

I appreciate the fact that you are taking the time to learn how to liveries. To be honest, most wouldn’t bother. However, maybe not release every single one you make. This is just simple text and it’s not even straight.

Again, good on ya for taking the time to try and learn. You can only get better from here.

hey at least he not charging $50 for it lol

6 Likes

Thanks! I will take a look into It and I will Improve the livery !

Yea Right

Thanks i wont post all of my skins i will fix the skin on this one thanks for letting me know since its my first Livery!

lmao, but you’re right :smiley:

I guess you forgot to add Screenshots? I want to know how it looks first befor i download it lol

But i got you …

<-- Click Me to see the Screenshot's

Can’t you see the ScreenShots I added on the Vehicle ScreenShots?

no i cant see them

oh ok but what do you think of it?

just a shame you re released it for $24 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: … even after the advise of learn more before release … what part of this livery is worth the $24 bro the car it self is free and it also comes with a empty livery so people can make there own (which may i add is super super easy to do)

1 Like

Total KID car

I kinda made my own version of it for the 2020 Ford Explorer but urs still looks good

IP infringement