[Release] Admin Area [1.0]

still working on it FAXES?

Yeah. It just needs to be converted to a float instead of int

to get the circle working or the words only going to players inside of it.

The argument in the command. If you do /setada 130.0 the command will work.

oh i understand i was using the command wrong i was using /setada 50 not /setada 50.0 thank you for that. any chance of working at having the annoucment only go to people in or entering the circle (:slight_smile:

maybe.

1 Like

Hi,you can make a version who will be a little easyer,like to make with group permissios because you need to put the person steam o license and that takes long time and you need to restart the serverā€¦
(this is vrp version)

1 Like

Lol sorry to break it to you but it can only be so simple yeah he could do all that or you can take this nice ā€œfreeā€ release and either do that yourself or take the time to do it the way he has set it up.
You saying ā€œit takes to longā€ to setup is not a reason for him to change it :man_shrugging:.

And just for the record development takes time if you think that getting someone hex and then adding one line of code is a lot then man oh man are you in for an awakening.

Iā€™m getting really tired of seeing these servers open and then shut down immediately! Do your RESEARCH first! /rant over :joy:. Sorry got a little heated there.

2 Likes

Could not agree with you more. Adding a hex takes 2 mins. Plus. If you follow my work you will notice I donā€™t work with any frameworks as I keep all my scripts standalone.

2 Likes

Cool script, I changed it for myself, say, there is a possibility that anyone could use it, anyone who wants? to not to write every time HEX?

Without ACE perms? You can just remove the ACE perm checker.

@FAXES can you help me i want this same script just as Item, without command, so if i use an item this Zone Comes

I replied on your topic you made.

@FAXES It shows for up for me Insufficient Permissions, in the chatbox.

How can i fix it?

Add the ACE permissions needed. Please read the OP.

Thank you verry mutch :slight_smile:

how exactly do I do that admin can use

Is there anyway to move the text? It interferes with my aop.

The config file.

im probably blind because im not seeing anything to move the text