[Release] Admin Area [1.0]

also so I see where to change the colour for the blip but dont see where I could change the blip from whatever the ID is now to 1

Everything is in there.

ok Ill go on a little hunt

SetBlipSprite(blip, 269) this it?

1 Like

@FAXES I have discovered a bug with the script. Everyone on the server can see the text no matter where the sit is…

Text? The mission drawtext? Thats how its meant to be.

Shouldnt it be within the circle only? Anyone anywhere on the map even if not in the circle can see it.

Hi. I just got a little Question. I want to make the Marker permanent. But i failed on the try. I tryed over 2 Hours and havent get it worked with a radius. My idea is to make a Gangzone with this script. Maybe someone can help?

Thanks!

how can i do this for permanently?

Just make a transparent blip image and set it

Get the coords you want it at and run it in a loop / thread

@FAXES how can i loop?

So i have a little problem,

I’m superadmin in DB and i can use my command. but when i use the command it say’s that i’m not an admin. Same for my other admins

Idea’s

This uses ace permissions

Follow View the docs for ACE Permission setup for more information

1 Like

i try it and it tells me access denied

See the message right above yours…

hey suggestion for ya :smiley: maybe make it so in the /command to activate the admin area you can set the radius you like.

Good idea. Might just push this right now!

Added this feature. Let me know if it works!

ill go test it now and while i was gone i thought of something else to make it nice too sorry i keep creating work for you. i mean i could do it myself but i think it be good edit for everyone. should change the message from going server wide to just going to the people inside the radius so if your inside the circle you see the message This is a “admin zone” or whatever you have set. you know? so if you enter the circle when in progress you get the message on your screen and if u leave it it dissapears or if your not in it you dont have the message at all and if your in it when they end it you get the end message.

okay so just a update when u use like the command to set the area then 100 it puts down the blip icon but dose not put the big circle. but if u just use the command and let it default. it puts down the circle and the icon so the circle is not placing correctly.