[RELEASE] Admin / Administrator Car FiveM [CAR + SKIN]

Fivem ADMIN CAR, file is ready to use for Fivem, just put it in your server!
Do not upload to other places without my premission!

Pictures:
admin2

admin3|690x312

Download:
admincar.rar (20.6 MB)

Car used: https://www.lcpdfr.com/files/file/22319-els-2018-chevy-silverado-lssd/*
Credits to: West Coast Wookie!

4 Likes

did you make the car ??

I made the textures, i updated who’s car it it.

1 Like

I literally cannot think of anything more immersion breaking than a car that says ‘ADMIN’ on it. “Hi guys look at me I’m more important than you!”

9 Likes

that’s the reason why I don’t use admin cars lol

4 Likes

You guys gotta stop releasing these cars or admin clothes, it’s not ARMA it’s GTA.

6 Likes

If you don’t like it or don’t want it, then simply dont use it.

6 Likes

I wasn’t going to, I was just expressing how I felt about it, because this is a forum where people talk to each other n stuff you know?

2 Likes

maybe if you cant take people expressing there thoughts maybe uploading to this forums isn’t for you dude just saying

3 Likes

When all players learn to RP properly, then servers can stop using admin vehicles. Our server has 2 admin vehicles, a tahoe and a silverado. I’m one of the top three, so I am frequently getting involved in situations as admin, but I rarely actually use my admin vehicle. Typically I just roll up in my Fire Chief Silverado or just TP to/summon the offender, but there are times where we get a bunch of kids pop into the server who either don’t understand how to RP, or just don’t care. Those times, I’ll get into my Admin vehicle and patrol for a little bit to remind people that we have rules and staff is there watching. After a short patrol, I go back into my Fire Chief duties. Not all servers want admin vehicles, but the ones that do definitely appreciate people like you who make vehicles/skins/PEDs for staff to use when needed. Keep up the good work!

3 Likes

Bruh moment

if you don’t like it why did you waste your time to write that all out so everyone will now think you like it.

1 Like

first of all no one likes arma and second of all if you don’t like it ignore it

1 Like

Thanks for replying to this comment so many months later lol

i could not get it to work how did you guys get it to work

1 Like

can you add this into your [policecars] Folder?
just wondering, or do i create a new folder for the admin cars?

Look its Resq from NCRP

1 Like

People do like arma

1 Like

I like Arma, the hell you talking about?

ok it was just to insult the D bag, no need to get butt hurt, we don’t all have to agree for this world to run smoothly