[Release][Addon / Replacement] Emergency Maverick AS350 With 8+ different Skins!

NO LONGER UPDATING THIS RELEASE AS I DO NOT HAVE THE TIME

Info

Emergency Maverick AS450 With 8 Different Skins! And All 8 Skins Are Addon And Replace
It Replaces The Police Maverick [policemav] and the addon name is eheli!

Upcoming

New Skins Such As SASP. LSFD

Download

This Update Has 8 Skins! Both Addon And Replacement!
Skins Included: CHP, LAPD, CSD, LAFD, and SAHP, LSPD, BCSO, SAFD
In This Version The Floorboard Has Been Updated!!

Screenshots

Download Follow The Instructions Below

Version 1.0

Only Includes 3 Skins

ScreenShots

Version 1.0 Download: policemav.rar (18.1 MB)

HOW TO DOWNLOAD AND INSTALL THIS MOD

To Install You Must UNZIP THE FILE So make sure you do that! Then go in and either grab the San Andreas Skins Or The California Skins! Then go inside the folder you choose and then go to addon or replacements! Then you will see eheli or policemav and then those are the files you put into your server resources! Then go into your server.cfg and then add start eheli or start policemav

Updates

New Version 08/01/19 at 6:00pm EST

Credits

I Do have permission from the original poster to allow me to upload this file.
Original Post: Click Here

If you have any questions feel free to message me as well you can say in the comments, if you see an error in the skins do the same :slight_smile: I Cannot Help You With Older Versions Only The Recent Version!!

I have already Tested It On My FiveM Test Server and It Works Great :slight_smile:

DO NOT REUPLOAD THESE SKINS

10 Likes

nice work dude

Thank You, i used to skin but i sucked lmaoo but ye this is one of the good ones that came out, now because i have accomplished this i will probably continue :wink:

you can only get better dude
trust me I started off crap and got so much hate for it lol

just keep playing around with reskins and within no time you will get the hang of it

hey @Supman138 sorry i didn’t respond to your PM but i see you already released it. congratz mate and yes you have permission :joy:

Hey I love the CHP skin, but could you make a lore friendly version that says SAHP?

Hi There, I Sure Can! Be Sure To Stay Updated!

Thank you!!

Is it an addon?

Yes Both Addon And Replacement!

Not sure if I should use the addon or replacement version. Safe to assume, the replacement replaces the vanilla polmav that naturally spawns in game, but I noticed this one only has one winch on the back doors but the vanilla has 2. This caused me to wonder if the helicopter script that allows use of the camera/thermal system and rappelling works with this if done as replacement?

Well its up to you, thing with replacements is that they dont always load in so if you want it to always show for everybody then addon is the best shot

I love this! One last favour, we are going to use:
LSPD
BCSO
SAHP
But could you maybe add or replace SAFD with LSFD? That would honestly make it perfecto!!

Hello There @Antoni2060 I Can but it will take a few days as im busy! But Sure Thing i can!

Thanks so much ! Im going to be using these helicopters haha

any ETA?

Does this have working cameras/as in like the police heli camera

What do you mean? It has interior cams yes? and if your talking with the script As far as im aware the script works for that cam mod [nightvission heat cam]

is there any templates for this i really want to reskin them for my server