[Release] AD Script (+ Customization!)

I’ve seen many “Taxi Advert” or “Los Santos Transit Advert” showing up in here for the past few weeks, so i decided to work on a script that would compile all adverts and even more in one resource. In this script you’ll be able to MANAGE EVERY AD EASILY and even create your own with custom logos. Instructions for all operation are provided in the README.txt. ADs are sent via notifications using custom pictures!

Command:

/ad <AdType> <Message>

For more scripts, beta releases and more join my Discord at: http://discord.me/drwyatt
I’ll update this post every update with changelogs and links for download.

LATEST VERSION ( v1.0-fix ): https://goo.gl/KkzWwT

CHANGELOG:

* Fixed the not booting glitch! (During the setup of this pack i ended up moving
  an esssential part of the script, i apologize to everyone but it is now fixed.
  If you face any more problems, drop them down at the comments or at my
  linked Discord. Again, sorry for any inconveniences and hope you enjoy!)
9 Likes

Doesn’t do anything for me.

3 Likes

yeah does not work. I tested /ad taxi test and nothing

2 Likes

Thanks you @FAXES and @DementedDude for relaying this problem to me, it has been fixed on the latest update! If you face any other problems, or require assistance to setup or use this script feel free to send me Private Messages either here or in my Discord or just drop comments!

4 Likes

Nice job man, Works great!

1 Like

Screenshots would be nice.

2 Likes

would you make a version using this menu [Release] ActionMenu [1.0.1] (Updated April 2018) so when you typed /ad in chat it opened the menu and you select which advertisement you wanna use.

1 Like

im adding that to mine also aswell as fixing mine :joy:

Great script. but when its invalid it shows uo in everyone’s chat. Is there a way to fix this?

nothing is coming up in chat when i type /ad

2 Likes

Make sure you’re using the latest version.

turns out that for some reason when i was transfeering them thru filezilla it failed to transfer the stream folder - thanks for the response anyway @JakeWyatt

The images are a bit blurry. How would I fix this?

Try putting texture setting on hight in your ingame settings

Great Work keep it up

how do i get it to make the message box appear again? like i know the code but i don’t know where to place it

RegisterNetEvent("store")
AddEventHandler("store",function()
		DisplayOnscreenKeyboard(false, "FMMC_KEY_TIP8", "", "", "", "", "", 20)
		local input = true
		Citizen.CreateThread(function()
		while input do
		if input == true then
		HideHudAndRadarThisFrame()
		if UpdateOnscreenKeyboard() == 3 then
		input = false
		elseif UpdateOnscreenKeyboard() == 1 then
		local inputText = GetOnscreenKeyboardResult()
		if string.len(inputText) > 0 then
		TriggerServerEvent('SyncTrafficAlert', inputText)
		input = false
		else
			DisplayOnscreenKeyboard(false, "FMMC_KEY_TIP8", "", "", "", "", "", 20)
		end
		elseif UpdateOnscreenKeyboard() == 2 then
		input = false
		end
		end
		 Citizen.Wait(0)
		 end

end)
end)

It does not work and i don’t have a Idea why the discord server does not work for

list off all ads?

20 characters

how can i change it so the ad list is local not global and why are the img not working?

The script works, but the server also spits out “/ad” command not found even though it works, anyway to fix this?