[Release] Ace Liquor Gas Station [YMAP]

This is my first Map so it’s not perfect. I decided to make the old gas station by Ace Liquor have gas pumps in a simple ymap. And if you’re using frfuel in your server I’ve included a copy of it in the download that makes all of the gas pumps functional.

Please let me know of any improvements it needs

Download

1 Like

Please add some screenshots.

Should be on. Forgot to add them in the first upload

what have you done to it ??? all I can see are the 2 signs

if your going to add this you atleast could of cleaned the place up a little lol

also have a go at using codewalker dude you can do so much more in codewalker (just a idea dude)

Yes I’ve thought of using Codewalker. Just not familiar with the program. And It is only my first map I have made in about 30 minutes or so. I added the pumps and signs and it’s mostly just if you have frfuel then the pumps are workable. I would love to make it a more realistic looking station but I’m assuming people make those with Codewalker?

And I’m also assuming the in game items already placed would have to be removed with Codewalker

its not easy in codewalker im still learning my self but truest me you can remove props and add props and all that crap which helps keep the map looking clean
on the pic Iv posted if you look iv cleaned up the floor by removing all the rubbish and the weeds and flags
like I said dude its just a idea im not hating just giving you friendly advice

Yes. I understand, and thank you for the advice. I appreciate it. My plan is to get better and maybe make some nicer maps when I have the time

just look how clean it looks when using code walker

with more time you can make it look a lot better

I just started using codewalker a little while ago how do I clean areas up?

so never mind on the last question I figured it out but when im starting a new ymap project when cleaning area up how to I save it all to one ymap file?

Can you just chill, we get it YOU GOT SKILLS WOWOWOOWOWOWOW, Dude doesnt know how the program works, leave the guy alone.

• Cheers, Noam.
    -Director,Founder and Head administrative of my toilet.
1 Like

wtf are you smoking dude I was just pointing out that you can do so much more in code walker then you can on menyoooo

2 Likes

so how are you able to save an area once you clean it up do I really have to go into open iv and delete each prop individually?

its not done in openiv lol you have to use codewalker

yeah I know I can delete the props in codewalker but how do I create a ymap with those props deleted?

You must add the area to a project

Pretty gay, I like it