[Release] 911 (Discord Webhook & Other Features)

Can you add like if the job is police then see the 911?

Anyway we could add /911r to respond to the caller?

1 Like

@xkraz
Yes sure, great idea here ya go here is the code

RegisterCommand('911r', function(source, args)
	local name = GetPlayerName(source)
	local pid = tonumber(args[1])
	if GetPlayerName(pid) then
		TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', pid, '', {255,255,255}, '^*^3Dispatch: ^r^7Stand-by Officer [' .. name .. '] is on their way!')
	else 
		TriggerClientEvent('chatMessage', source, '', {255,255,255}, '^1Error: Player not found')
	end
end)

Just add that anywhere in sv_911.lua
To use just do /911r [Players ID].

@darkosiel,
What Framework are you using?

Im using esx

works perfectly :slight_smile: ty

1 Like

@Peter Thanks for letting me know.
@darkosiel try this (esx_911.rar) , it may not work as i do not have an ESX Test Server set-up, but i thought i would at least try :slight_smile: .

Not work. They can’t see the calls

EDIT: It work perfectly!

There is a offduty mode?
For when you don’t want to receive de 911 calls, a mode to can logout of the dutymode whit a comand /offduty?
In general i love your work

1 Like

Hi @onlyFleX,
Yes an off-duty mode is already in the script all you need to do is type /onduty then your password (if you have it on) then It will set you to off-duty. :slight_smile:

THX
Nice work!

also is there a way to change it to character name instead of the steam ID

Someone knows how to put a sound when a police receive a call? im trying to put in cl911 but only i get it when i send it

hello how to create a gps on the map? When do you write / 911?

hello, how to use IC name, not steam name … please help me

Installed and followed instructions to the T, even did a reinstall. Not working in game when typing /911. Any help?

cool thanks works great

how can i add custom blip icon ?

1 Like

I am trying to use this script, but i have a problem I have the ondutycommand = ‘/onduty’ (So they can receive 911 Calls) however I have already have a on duty command which is ‘/onduty’ but the two do not work together. It just ignores my Onduty Command, and only puts the player Onduty to receive 911 calls. Is there anyone that can help thanks.

May I release a version that I have edited?, It is Australian Based and I will give you credit for the base made of it, It is a 000 Script with the same actions that this script would have
Thanks,
WADOJ