[Release] 5mLoading - Yet Another Loading Screen

Hey! Love this script so far, planning on using for a server that me an my mates play on as well. Just having a small issue, I cannot for the life of me get the youtube playlist to work, I tried using non-copywrite music in the playlist, and the default soundcloud song starts playing, everytime lol. I’m no noob at this, i’ve re read your wiki instructions as well; so something must be weird. Im just wondering if its possible to have a local mp3 file play instead? Or if there is a way to add multiple mp3 files for a playlist to avoid using youtube & soundcloud in total? Besides the music, am i able make the grey footer transparent?

EDIT: Even shrink the footer a bit? It’s just a bit too big is all

Hi! Sorry to hear about this issue. I’m actually looking into a similar issue that was posted here. I’ll try implementing MP3 file streaming, but it may take a hot while.

I’ll let you know if I’ve got anything as to progressing on your issues with YouTube playlists or with local streaming.

Cheers,
- Matt

I just worked on a patch that may fix the YouTube audio. Try downloading via the master branch and let me know if that works. I also made an issue on the repo to shrink the footer that you can watch to see once that’s done. Both of those should be in the next minor version (v0.5.0), which I plan to release by Sunday at the latest (hopefully Friday).

Cheers man! Appreciate you replying so quickly. I’ll redownload and see if I have any breakthroughs. Thanks again mate

No problem bruv! If there’s more issues, feel free to add onto that GitHub issue or make a new one (it’s easier for me to see new notifications there than here).

Cheers!

Hey! Just tested new update, the playlist works great! Whatever you did fixed it mate lol, top job.
I was curious how possible it would be for you to add a feature where you can use mp4 or WebM videos instead of a picture for the background? Cheers

Smashing bruv! Once I get the second check from the person who created a GitHub issue (or this Sunday, whichever comes first), I’ll release an official patch version. As for support for video backgrounds, I’ll see what I can do. I’ve made this GitHub issue that you can watch to see once I finish this feature up and once it is versioned.

Cheers!
- Matt

Edit: fixed malformed link to GH issue

How do i change the background to my own photos?

Hey bruv!

You can get more in-depth information on how to switch between the backgrounds on the wiki pages here, as well as solutions to other common issues. Lmk if you have any other questions, ideas, and I’ll do my best to help asap

Cheers!
- Matt

v0.4.1 binaries are now up on GitHub (originally released on the 3rd of January). It comes with patches to YouTube playback, as well as some Soundcloud bugs. There were other meta changes that don’t impact the end-user experience and that can be ignore by the average person.

You can fetch it at: Release v0.4.1 · doamatto/5m_loading · GitHub

cc recipients

@youngasia

open the index.html file and edit the html code
find this:

and replace YOUR SONG LINK with the link.

Hi everything is perfect but i really wanna change the music but idk how

Hey SoMeWhErE,

I documented this all in the Wiki section of the GitHub repo. Here’s a quick link to it:

v0.5.0 binaries are now up on GitHub. I hadn’t had the time to work on this for awhile, but better late than never.

It adds video background per request (a little jank, so I’d like to hear where, if any, the troubles are) and some other general improvements.

You can fetch it at: Release v0.5.0 · doamatto/5m_loading · GitHub.