[Release]1992 Dodge Ram Extended Cab [Add-On]

Converted this beauty to Fivem :slight_smile:

I did not make this. Only converted it. The original file can be found here

This tuck also has Diesel Smoke its nice and black :slight_smile:

DOWNLOAD

3 Likes

The vehicles.meta is a mess… It looks like this was ripped from a pack and all the other vehicles are still in the meta

1 Like

How can you call this a conversion? All you did was drag and drop, there is no conversion.

Absolutely, it looks as if you just copied somebody else’s resource and renamed the vehicle name to suit the one you’re using.
I am sick of seeing these “conversions” when all you are doing is literally dragging and dropping. If you’re even going to consider this a release then at least have the decency to make the resource yourself, this is just a copy and paste then renaming some words. Also, you’re not even using the dlctext.meta so I don’t know why that is in there.

3 Likes

Did you at least ask for permission by the original author?

The model was made by bagged as an addon for SP, he packed it together to work with FiveM so someone else wouldnt have to. You say ↓↓↓↓ but not everyone knows that, or how to do it.

Thanks for the upload @lordsp1ce

If you don’t know that then you shouldn’t be owning a FiveM server, it’s simple.

1 Like

i have never stated that i have made it, i simply made it work with fivem thats all, keep the negative going i will get rid of it. I dotn care for salty people commenting bullshit
@Drexdor Thank you

2 Likes

This vehicle messes with the server and makes semi trailers bounce uncontrollably. It has been taken off the gta5 mods website because of this issue.

Two of bagged’s other vehicle add-ons—the 2020 Ford F350 King Ranch¹ and its dually variant—are partly responsible for the reproduction of this bug. However, the reason he actually removed them (and all of his other add-ons) from GTA5Mods’ website is because he discovered that other individuals were stealing and reuploading his add-ons elsewhere, and claiming them as theirs.²

¹ This URL is used as reference because bagged’s original add-on is unavailable on GTA5Mods’ site as aforementioned. Moderators may remove this URL at their discretion.
² (Cited for context); this add-on page contains a comment by bagged which explicitly states this.

1 Like

is there anyway to still get this download link i love this truck and want it really bad