Regarding donations and paid content

Yeah no need to make fun of people because of there English buddy, nobody cares if you were teachers little pet, we had lives in school.

Nobody is making fun of anyone - his post was literally
incomprehensible.

Sorry for my english

I told your administrator or developer when we ask for help we get called stupid

And ask nicely if he could phrase it better, not be a sarcastic ass and ask him to fix his translator

Not sure how that is sarcasm at all either.

If this happens, flag the post where you’re called “stupid” using the little icon on the bottom right of each forum post.

Fully agree which is why I started my own unofficial community and only use unofficial discord’s.

And before you say “your not getting the best support or correct answers”

I’ve gotten and given better support in those communities in the last week than I have with FiveM since it started.

it was on discord with iridium

The Discord guild is generally not considered an official channel - it’s a tad informal, and this tends to lead to sometimes heated arguments.

On the forums, such a thing would likely not happen.

who is the creator of the project in being

There’s no “one” creator, the project is run by the CitizenFX Collective as like-minded equal individuals.

Wait which group was the original again…as I know there was a merge

I saw something about that server owners group role on the forums. How do I get that?

https://forum.cfx.re/g/server_owners Then click Request in the top right

2 Likes

That helps server owners, but not actual developers who run locally or on private dev servers with small testing groups, which there is a lot of. Might seem surprising but he’s there are devs who don’t actually own a server for a player base and such or have a discord/website for it.

If you don’t want to be part of a testing phase you don’t have to, but don’t make it sound like FiveM is not allowing you to try it out.

It has also been said before and you seem to ignore it. It is in early access for testing purpose and FiveM is working towards making the “non profit” rule more lenient. As mentioned in:

If you apply for the @server_owners group now I will accept your join request.

I think this discussion, albeit getting off-topic, was quite productive.

2 Likes

I think the applications should go to a different email other then support@fivem.net because I applied July 27th and have not gotten a response.

They don’t go to that email… When you apply for the @server_owners group, it sends the groups mods/owner a message here on the forum stating that you wish to join.

There’s a ton of people who apply, so I’m sure it’s just taking some time to go through all the requests.

Not true at all.

https://forum.cfx.re/t/game-commerce-private-preview/549551

Says specifically:

That’s to receive the commerce for your server. Please refer to my original statement:

Excuse me I wasn’t talking about that as someone mentioned the commerce earlier in the thread. You went out of your way to assume I was talking about applying for the server owners group. So please you learn to read. With your smugness.