Closed,This menu is being discontinued

This looks sick! Keep up the great work. Course I can’t buy it and I do miss the old days where everything on this forum was free… But I love to see awesome stuff on here, good job!

I purchased this two days ago and I love it! Works perfectly for my esx based server, the support was also very good as I’m not too familiar with the development side of things. I’d definitely recommend buying as this is unique and looks so clean.

Small question, can we move by opening the menu? I know SetNuiFocus is blocking movement due to mouse focus but I also know that some have managed to get around this problem through JS? Being able to move with the keys but blocking the camera for the mouse, is that the case or not? Thank you :slight_smile:

yes you just have to change one function/native to do that

Uses discord link as download instead of direct download, people should receive their package upon purchase without having to join a discord

Straight out of download I get this error from the config. ( Havent touched anything)

I found the error. line 344 was missing an comma

Would you mind helping me setup a couple things?

i am so sorry for delay, the latest file will be updated soon!, to update you just need to re-download the package

Hi! i bought this product and im just trying to get some help setting up the script

there is link in download page, contact me from that :slight_smile:

Radial-Menu Updates -
Added Keep Input Option(Config),this option allows users to use their controls while using the menu
Fixed ESX job updating

Hey this epic! Could you make a update for you to turn your engine off and on and also change seats? If this could be done, would be an insta- cop from me :wink: :crossed_fingers:

How do I get the update? My original tebex link for download is not working.

this is the old update that forgot to post, if you still dont have that package you can dm me :slight_smile:

that should be pretty easy to make :slight_smile:

1 Like

Maybe you need to post a small tutorial for set the menù so you can show your license, documents and do your jobs.

The Tebex link to redownload the script is not working. Also no matter what Job I set no option comes up under the work tab.

can you send me the screenshot in dms

Sure, but what do you want a screen shot of exactly lol