RedM servers not loading plugins properly

RDR2 version?
Up to date.
Legit or Pirate copy?
Legit copy, steam.
Windows version?
Up to date 02/28/2023
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again?
Yes.
System specifications
-GPU Radeon XFX 5700xt, 8gb
-CPU Ryzen 5 3600
-RAM DDR4 16gb, D.O.C.P. 3600MHz
-MOBO Tuf-Gaming x570-PLUS WiFi
What did you do to get this issue?
I was on Goldrush 2.0 server: Sitting on a chair, a person gave me something directly into my inventory and from that moment I couldn’t see my inventory anymore. After relogging, I could see my inventory but it was empty, even though the logs showed my items. Plus I couldn’t close my inventory anymore, therefore I couldn’t move and had to “F8 QUIT”. It has been like that for 3 days.
What server did you get this issue on?
Initially on Goldrush 2.0, but I noticed that I’m having issues that I never had on other servers as well like GildedRP or Western Legends. I see coding texts on screen and plugins don’t really load properly.
Latest CitizenFX_log file
CitizenFX_log_2023-02-28T023646.log (194.0 KB)

Also add what you already tried so far.
Restarting the computer, cleared RedM caches, tried different characters, tried different servers, clean reinstall of both RedM and Red Dead Redemption 2, I tested on test-servers and spoke for 3 days in a ticket with Goldrush admins and we just can’t figure this out. I’ve been playing for 3 months without a problem so that’s confusing.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.