RDR2 version? latest version
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/Epic Games/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? windows 11
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications Lenovo LOQ i7 16GB 512GB RTX 4050 Gaming Laptop
What server did you get this issue on? The Rift Trails

Hi guys, im new to redm and at first everything was running smoothly for the first few days that i played, since then ive had nothing but issues.

a list of issues ive been experiencing are.

1 - falling through the ground after loading my character in and it spawning me a bit outside of valentine ( not where i logged off )

2 - calling my horse and a notification pops up saying its coming, then its injured and sent back to the stables, i go to the stables but im unable to enter the stables as the option just wont show, or i can enter the stables, i heal my horse and i exit and call my horse just for the notification to pop up and say its injured again and sent back to the stables.

3 - ill be riding my horse and it will random disappear out from under me and say its injured and sent back to the stables.

4 - this happens both with and without a horse, one or both of us will turn invisible and we will not be able to move, only way to fix it is to exit via F8 and quit

5 - i enter a created world and half the objects wont show properly, for example, half a building or half a paddock ect.

things i have tried to fix these issues, deleting cache, reinstalling redm, reinstalling red dead redemption 2, restarting the game multiple times and turning my graphics down.

someone recommended i check the onesync clock and if the numbers werent moving then the game was glitched, well i checked and yes the numbers werent moving, im unsure if this is the cause of my issues but any advice on how to fix it.

i just find it strange that one minute the game will run with zero issues and the next im having so many issues that the game is unplayable.

here is a youtube link to a video showing only a few of the issues ive been experiencing.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.