RedM not working/crashing even before getting on a server

I downloaded RedM yesterday and followed the steps to set it up, provided by a server I want to play on. Issues however constantly occur. No matter what server I want to play on, if I can even manage to connect to servers, will crash and give me different error messages every time. Usually RedM completely crashes before I even get to character creation. I tried reinstalling RedM, clearing cash, lowering graphics and so on and so forth. Once RedM completely crashed I also usually can’t sign back in for a minute or so. if it doesn’t give me constant errors then it says that the client connection to the server has timed out.

It is really draining and frustrating to make this work and I am unsure on what to do.

I‘m grateful for any help I can get

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.