redM is there anoyone who can help us?

hej. hey. hi.
now it’s just that my friend has made a server, but we can’t make character, or buy horse or weapons. and much more. my friend uses zap hosting.
Is there anyone who can help us and create scripts for us. ?

we are  Danish  people.   ?      and  we  are  from  Denmark.     ?  

any help would be greatly appreciated :slight_smile:

my friend has done everything with scripts but it won’t work right.

is there anyone who would be kind enough to help with and create a script and everything that is now needed to create a RolePlay server on redM, using ZAP hosting ?

name for the server we have and we are also working on a Discord server for our redM server. it is in the process…

if you want to know what should be in scripts then leave a comment or a private message.

Hello, I’m not familiar in redm but I think is like fivem? Anyway make sure if u install correct the files, database etc. Check for error in console when the server start. Check in confing file the plugins to be true like(stores=true or false) etc. I hope tha helps

Thank You.

but now it’s just because my friend use zap hosting

for the first time

and

my friend only has redM server.

my friend have… FileZilla, WinSCP, XAMPP, HeidiSQL, Atom, Visual studio Code,

just to be sure.

Ok my friend, just a tip,:the mariaDb has more good performance from xampp. Have a nice day

ok Thank You.

I would recommend using something like Vorp Core, they have a discord that offers tones of support and they have a premade server that is free, its great as a starting point :slight_smile:

RSG-Core is better is in my opinion, and a little easier to get support for things. It also has a big variety of things especially for people who can’t necessarily pay a lot of money for their server.