Legit or Pirate copy? Legit
Steam/Epic Games/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? 10
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? No, won’t install
Error screenshot (if any) None
System specifications i5 9600kf, 16GB RAM, GTX 1070 8GB
What did you do to get this issue? Tried to install RedM
What server did you get this issue on? N/A

Sorry if theres a topic for this already, I don’t really use Forums. So, I’m trying to install RedM. I’ve made an exemption for it on my Antivirus. Its going to the right folder and everything.

It’ll install to around 32%, then it just closes. There’s a ton of videos online that says "change the “UPDATE.RPF” and it should work. Well I have Update_1 through to Update_4. I’ve tried changing the names of all of them and it just does the same.

I’ve tried installing it with steam and rockstar open (not as an admin). Can anyone help me? Its beginning to get really annoying. FiveM installed without any issue for GTA so I don’t know why RedM isn’t.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

1 Like

everything you said is what happened to me

Same for me but mine stops at 46%

So I’ve solved it.

Mine was that there wasn’t enough room on my main hard drive.

Even thought I directed it to my other hard drive, it still needed some space on my main one. Make some room and it should be fine

This worked, thanks. More confusing is that i have over 500gb free space on all my SSD’s. Redm didn’t like C: drive for some reason, might be a bug.

Same here. All drives have about 150gb free on them apart from my c drive. But I selected my e drive instead. Ah well. Glad you’re sorted!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.