RedM Failing to Load further then Red Dead Title Screen

Environment questions

Red Dead version: 1491.16
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Rockstar Launcher
Windows version: 10.0.19044 Build 19044
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications: Ryzen 9 3900xt, 32GB RAM, RTX 3080 12GB VRAM, Samsung SSD970 Evo Plus 1TB
CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash): no Crash
logs/CitizenFX_log files: Provided
logs.7z (91.6 KB)

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? When attempting to join any server on the server list, it attempts to initialize a connection, downloads the server mod content, but never actually attempts to load my client into the server. Instead after the first attempt it just settles on the Title Card screen showing Red Dead Online. It also shows Red Dead Redemption 2 Story in an “Not-Purchased” state advertising purchasing the game.

This is NOT an infinite loading screen issue. There is simply no attempt to actually connect to these servers from the client.

What are you trying to do? Access a server to sign on and play.

What have you tried already to fix the issue? I have tried Reinstalling Red M from scratch, Uninstalled and Reinstalled Rockstar Games Launcher, Moved my Red Dead game and verified files. Performed the Delete Local Profile for Rockstar Games Launcher. Deleted Red M cache. Re-reinstalled RedM and tried Beta and Latest versions. Receive a generic Rockstar Ox10023194 error code when trying to click “play” on Red Dead Online, and very briefly during the first attempt to connect to any servers.

Have also disabled firewalls and anti-ad softwares. In addition to also adding exceptions for Red M in the windows firewall and router firewalls.

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue? Attempted to sign on to Red M Hosted servers.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! Wild West RP, Awakened County, The Wolf’s Den RP, Southern Front RP. This seems to be the very rare instance where it is indeed any and all servers I attempt to connect to.

Additional comments

Current theories range from the version that RedM downloaded just does not seem to be compatible with my system, to for whatever reason it is unable to sync between Steam and Rockstar Social Club. Received help from a member of Wild West RP’s support staff for several hours trying to help troubleshoot the issue.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Issue was resolved. Apparently some of the files in Red Dead were bad or corrupt in some way. A complete reinstall of the game and a deletion of all old folders solved this issue.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.