ok
i took your :slight_smile:

But for your information.
There you can see when i created the design

2 Likes

Yes don’t worry i saw

I’m getting errors on esx_status

It’s not this designs fault… omg!

If you have Problems you should look under the original post. There are already many comments, maybe there will help you. If you have still Problems you should commend there, because i didnt made the script and i dont work anymore with the script.

The script works badly on my side, when I want to create a new character, my screen freeze

I only made a redesign, if you have Problems you should look under the original post . There are already many comments, maybe there will help you

his is different then mine. i made mine so that there is only 3 characters. thats all i did.

What Is The Solution Can You Help?

@DampfKap

Sorry, I do not know this error and I’m not using ESX anymore. You should look under the original script topic.

Can you release your food/thirst hud?

So far i dont intend to release it

Hi!

We were using the original script, but this one looks better. Great job.

But, with this resource we got some problems.

If you do not have any account, your first launch will fail always. After clicking the create new user button, the game will keep loading forever.

kasacter2

Reminder: we do not have this issue using the original script.
One issue we have using the original script: first character can’t be selected because the ‘register’ event is on top of it. You fixed this in this redesign! :smiley:

Hmm, try to replace only the html folder

I tried it.

I still got the same issue.

When i re-log, a am able to choose my character and edit it in Registration form.

If i re-log again, the game freezes after selecting my profile. The same issue, but now triying to load a finished character.
So it’s not the character itself. Without or with character i get this issue.

I started a new server with new database with basic esx, and still have this issue.
Searched the log for errors, but couldn’t find any referring to this.

Any idea? :’)

Unfortunately not

How can I write something in “Notiz”?
Or for what is it?