RedEM: Roleplay gamemode | The roleplay gamemode for RedM

Hi, it’s easy …
Just go to the Database and in the “Characters” table put the value of the money and gold you want.
Doing so every time a new user joins will have the amount you set.

I hope to be proved helpful.

having a problem with redem_skin
Every time a new character is created when the person relogs they always come back as the default ped. However the weird part is this only happens with male characters. female characters read just fine. does anyone have a fix for this?

Hello CFX.RE
I’m first time making my own server here
For RDR ofc

And also have such an error
How could I fix it?

Found in google that it’s problem with outdated MySQL JS
But all writing that it could be fixed only with developer

Someone could help me to solve it? !

UPD:
Also I can’t connect to server , IDK why
Just infinity login, and nothing more

My Config:

My resourses:

@KingRichrad I use this version of mysql-async https://github.com/brouznouf/fivem-mysql-async which seems to work perfectly for me, just change the settings.js found in “src/server/settings.js” to match what you need.

Also set your server.cfg with this:

#RedM [Do not touch]
ensure spawnmanager
ensure mapmanager
ensure basic-gamemode

#RP Data/Base setup
set es_enableCustomData 1
set mysql_connection_string server=YOURPORT;user=root;password=YOURPASSWORD;database=redemrp"
ensure esplugin_mysql
ensure mysql-async
ensure redem
ensure redem_roleplay

#RP Addons
ensure redemrp_identity

Hope some of this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you so much for help!

I’m already fixed a lot of stuff, and with your help fixed this.
But now am getting this error. I just don’t like red text in debug xDDD

Any ideas how to fix this? Thank you again!

@KingRichrad Your welcome, also I dont get the “Slow Query Warning” after looking on my localhost, I think it might be the connection to your database is slow, or it might be to do with your system itself.

Here are some useful threads ive found on the problem;

Hope this helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

SQL making me crazy for this game
Not my first game server, but one of the most interesting to figure out all the stuff

Finnaly I fixed most of my bugs, and continued installing new addons
Now I have only one problem to fix
Last one I guess, hope you can help me one more time
Thank you again and again for this.

So I’m installed

Ofc installed

But I can’t connect to server
Because of this error

Any Idea how can I solve it?

@KingRichrad You cant use RedEM and Badges-n-Bandits at the same time as they have different Databases (unless youve made one big database with them :man_shrugging: ) therefore if you still have

set mysql_connection_string server=YOURPORT;user=root;password=YOURPASSWORD;database=redemrp"

in your server config that might be why your getting problems as the code for Badges-n-Bandits is looking for its own database which might be why your getting nil callbacks

However,
If your not using both at the same time make sure that:

set mysql_connection_string server=YOURPORT;user=root;password=YOURPASSWORD;database=DATABASE NAME"
RedMDBName
You change the database name to whatever the badges n bandits database is

Hope this helps but from my poor knowledge of databases it looks like the server is looking in the wrong place for its data :slight_smile:

(If you need more info the original thread has what looks likes similar problems Badges & Bandits - A Cops and Robbers Framework)

Hi guys I’m having this error when starting my server, where am I going wrong? Thank you
warning: Resource monitor does not support the current gamer (rdr3)

@duartinatroy It isnt an error just a warning. RedM isnt fully shipped yet therefore therfore the resource monitor wont show time warnings.

There is two ways to fix/suppress the warning, either wait for RedM to be completed or in your server files go to “citizen/system_resources/monitor” and in your fxmanifest.lua file change the game type and add the rdr3_warning. [Screenshots below ]

Just to make it 100% clear, the warning does not effect the server in ANY way. So leaving it is fine

Before:

After:

hope that helps :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yes @ArcticEllis , a lot!! :wink:
Now when I connect to the server the client loads and closes with this error during loading

@duartinatroy It looks like your starting the ‘fivem’ resource in your server.cfg, remove that from your config and try again, hopefully that solves the error.

If not save the crash log and post it here (but hopefully the first solution works :laughing:)

@davidblack To turn off the coords go to the ‘redem_roleplay/client/cl_main.lua’ and comment out(or remove) line 39 to 57

To change the cost of clothing in the stores go to the ‘redemrp_clothing/config.lua’ and change line 8:

Config.Price = CHANGEME

Is there a way included that makes you spawn back in where you logged out?

@k1NGFPS No, this isnt a feature in RedEM. However, something like this can be added by getting the characters X,Y,Z and creating a command that triggers an event that saves the coords to the database

Make sure to add this to the character database to make it character specific. Otherwise it will be id specific and all that users characters would spawn there.

A quick search of the forums might give you some ideas on how to approach this

1 Like

Hi I need help for this:

@alph4tule Your database was not setup correctly. Here is a good example from @amakuu on how to setup the database properly

1. Create Database called ‘redemrp’, DO NOT IMPORT ANYTHING OR CREATE ANY TABLES IN IT.
  2. Do a first run, wait for database and tables to create.
  3. Close server, import all other stuff.

Once the database has been setup properly your log should look something like this:

Thanks for your help it has worked

1 Like

I’ve been using mysql/phpmyadmin for a few decades at this point. it seems like there is a bigger problem here… (node:79944) [DEP0096] DeprecationWarning: timers.unenroll() is deprecated. Please use clearTimeout instead.
S(node:79944) [DEP0096] DeprecationWarning: timers.unenroll() is deprecated. Please use clearTimeout instead.
)

mysql-async temporary seems dead. the github hasn’t been updated since april.

1 Like

Update!

Today we’ve released updates to two core components of RedEM:RP

• RedEM:RP itself (adding redemrp:getAllPlayers as an event)
  • RedEM:RP Respawn

Updating these two components will now add coordinate saving functionality to your RedM server, making sure that players spawn where they last disconnected! :slight_smile:

1 Like