Redacted Roleplay | Immersive | SASP & SAFR | Criminal Activities & Gangs

What is Redacted Roleplay?
Redacted Roleplay is a FiveM Server that I and others took the task to develop, starting in October of 2021. We provide others roleplay experiences that you couldn’t have on any other copy and paste server. In our community, we take pride in delivering things that are high quality and unlike everyone else’s idea. Everything we do is to the best of our ability in the eyes of what the community would want, and that is how we strive to lead our server.

Why should you join Redacted Roleplay?
Redacted Roleplay welcomes everyone! Everyone must abide by the rules that we have set in place and know to stay in character as much as possible. We want to provide the best experience to our players, whether they have been with us for months or have just joined. As a civilian, you can have some fun in Los Santos, whether choosing to live a quiet life or hustle drugs and robbing banks! Ain’t your style? We have you covered, become a State Trooper for the SASP, or save lives with the San Andreas Fire Department! None of those options suit you? How about running your own business, such as security, store, and much more. You have complete control to decide what you want to do!

What does Redacted Roleplay have to offer you?

• Whitelisted San Andreas State Police
  • Whitelisted San Andreas Fire & Rescue
  • Whitelisted San Andreas Towing Company
  • San Andreas Gangs & Narcotics Task Force
  • Player Owned Businesses
  • Multiple Civilian Jobs
  • Gangs & Organizations
  • Realistic Drug Systems
  • Sell Drugs & Earn Reputation
  • Racing & Cryptocurrency
  • Weapon Crafting
  • Active Development
  • 100+ Custom Civilian Vehicles
  • 25+ Custom Government Vehicles

Check out our community with the links below!
Community Discord
Community Patreon
Community Rules

3 Likes

Redacted is a brand new community. With that we are still bring brand new things to the Roleplay world! With amazing Police uniforms, cars and staff, You’ll definitely fit in. RedactedRP also has a brand new Fire/EMS Department. Stocked up with amazing fire trucks and ambulance. Plus plenty of brand new cars and trucks! If your into street races and JDM cars, You got to come check us out! You won’t be disappointed.

2 Likes

This server has awesome clothes for the departments!! Never seen anything like it!

2 Likes

Amazing Server. No Doubt about it. We in need of some experienced troopers and some supervisors. Join discord and DM Bravo 1 - John

Imgur

3 Likes

Bump. Awesome community and admin team. :fire:

2 Likes

Amazing Server, awesome clothes and Awesome community and admin team.

1 Like

Loving the Selection of Tuner and Muscle cars & not all expensive sports cars. They got affordable cars like Nissan Altima and civics! Pretty well done server so far with only being live not even a month!

1 Like

bump!

2 Likes

Amazing Street Racing Scene!!

1 Like

Hiring SASP & SAFR is High Demand! Check Roster & Join our discord and DM Bauer24x!

1 Like

Redacted Roleplay is one of the most including server i have been on. You allways feel welcome there and you opinions get heard. Its a new server and that dosent even matter couse the people who is there already makes it fun to be on and RP even if we are a small group of people! I have so much fun in this server even as a PD witch its a really new road for its always fun to drive around with my fellow PD and yea even if nothing is happening we allways find a way to make it fun! I love this server and anyone that wanna join rp world should for sure try out this one couse im pretty sure you gonna love it! And if you do have a dream of being an EMS or a police officer than take the time to check that out and you wont regret it!

1 Like

1 Like

bump :fire:

Really bump. What the heck Relly haha. You bozo :rofl: