Red Zones [PAID] [ESX] [QBCore] [Standalone]

Red Zones

With this resource you have the possibility to create PvP zones for your Roleplay server or your PvP server, as these zones are only for fighting with a custom loot that you want to create for each zone, as well as to obtain rewards for your PvP server.

Features

• Supports ESX and QB-Core
  • This resource has integrations for the client and server side which will make it modifiable
  • Zones blip and radial blip in map
  • Zones drawn with a giant marker.
  • Custom Radial Zones
  • Animation Revive (Only for QBCore)
  • Auto Remove loadout when leave zone.
  • Kills Reward Healing and Money (You can add more rewards in integrations).
  • Auto Respawn.
  • Dimension, when you enter the area you change to another dimension.

Click here for read Documentation

Video Preview
Buy Here

Contact Discord: biyei

Code is accessible No
Subscription-based No
Lines (approximately) 1200
Requirements N/A
Support Yes

How many lines? 150?!

When you develop 1 script on your own you can comment something, cheers :wave:.

Last I checked, I have close to a dozen scripts up for sale. Either made by me or made in collaboration with another developer. Your selling, assumedly, 150 lines of code for 10€.

You have to write your approximate line count in the questionnaire thing anyway. you just wrote N/A.

Great, but it doesn’t count modifying scripts

Aight bro, your just blabbing.

You broke the rules on your post by not including the required information and your sat here arguing with me, rather than just correcting the mistake :person_shrugging:

By the looks of the rest of your store, everything else is just as overpriced and just as low-effort

1 Like

Hi . how does script friendly with rp servers for example? how heavy it is?? also entering the zone… does it gives random guns or how> also leaving the zone, any chance to configure what items to leave and not remove?

The script has integrations which will make it almost 80% customizable so do not worry and I have tested it on a server with +100 people and it goes great FPS does not drop as its resmon in use is 0.02 ms and in idle state 0.0 ms

I would pay $8 for a working script over a free script that don’t work right and this guys script works a lot better the. Urs

1 Like

I mean that might be true, but I made mine in about 30 minutes and made it for the sole purpose of undermining this post. Just sick and tired of people selling simple scripts for ridiculous prices. In the author’s defense, he has lowered the price down to 8€.

I hope you do well doing that brother, good luck and greetings! cheap is expensive.

1 Like

I don’t understand anything you wrote tbh but yeah :+1: