πŸ‡¨πŸ‡¦ Red Leaf Gaming | LEO | CIV Dept | QBCORE | Ontario Based Canadian Server | ACTIVE Staff | Professionally Customized | Join our Discord TODAY! discord.gg/redleaf

Red Leaf Gaming Official

Active Community | Active Staff
Based in Ontario, Canada

RLG is a completely professional, custom roleplay server with real laws, vehicles, jobs, laid back economy, and maps based in the province of Ontario. LIVE time and weather!

Our mission at RLG is to provide you with a friendly, professional, fun, life-like and highly customized server that you can use to make friends and enjoy quality roleplay. We offer a massive variety of custom cars, assets, buildings and clothing to allow you to fully immerse yourself into our roleplay. We have car devs, building devs, skin devs, FiveM devs and real staff to help you get started. None of that β€œfigure it out” stuff.

Server Type

We are a mostly-realistic, professional community with high standards for quality and a laid back approach to economy. Easy to live, easy to die. Plenty of jobs that make the server run. Server is active 24hrs.

Community Discord - Red Leaf Gaming Official | Official Discord

5 Likes

OH MY GOODNESS! This server is so cool, so many custom cars to choose from! Aswell as the amazing custom police cars, I love how they are so perfect and how they’re extremely identical to real life opp and drps vehicles! Did I mention they only use the best of the best models? Well they do! Love this server!

3 Likes