Recommended Host for FiveM Project

Hello everyone,

Hope everyone had a good start of the year. I’m currently working on an project and we’re now at the stage of looking for a good hosting company to settle in. I’ve seen posts from 2019 but I would like actual accurate recommendations for our time. I heard about Vultr, NFO, OVH and many more but I’m looking for the best within the DDoS Mitigation. We are going to have a lot of competitors not liking their new neighbors and we want to be ready for the storm that will be coming to us.

Any personal recommendations with experience? I’ll like to hear your thoughts to prepare my purchase. I’m mostly looking for a dedicated server, not a VPS or a Managed Server.

If you do name one, please make sure to add your personal experience with the host.

Many thanks!

1 Like

Hi!

I personally use OVH but heard good things bout NFO, DDoS attacks don’t always get mitigated properly by OVH. You’ll need to properly setup rules or a proxy server in place to prevent such attacks.

Are you using a dedicated server with OVH Game Anti-DDoS protection or a VPS/Dedi with the basic anti-ddos protection?

I’m using the Dedicated server with OVH Game Anti DDoS protection.

bro im using ovh now. but i have a lot of attack and im very affected … can i ask you what you do in your ovh firewall rules? so i can apply to me also

can i message you for ovh help?

Sure, I’ll try to be of help.