[RECIPE] PlumeESX - full base 2021!

I love this Plume stuff its pretty impressive, I just been wondering if there is a website for other recipes , I was kinda hoping for a interface to and new resources, if its there I cannot find it.

the zap hosting versions got some issues,
When you first create your character its standing right on top of the job center so it, plays a ding sound over and over again trying to get you to access the job menu while create-a-character is running.

the weather/time thing is set for 2 seconds so the sun shoots across the sky time is going way to fast

the garage system does not save cars

I can fix all these issues. but the way this project is presented makes me belive its going to work out of the box.

reset the server twice and having same issues . I wish txAdmin had more recipes So I can try something else or have a way to pick and choose additional resources.

Im going to have to revert my zap server back to a non txAdmin I don’t think I can use it in the current state

sorry to dump all over a project I know it takes a lot of time to set this up. Work and labor is a very special thing so I’m not knocking you for that. Keep up the good work. I think you are on to something. Maybe reach out to Zap because they are making the whole txAdmin/plumeESX look like clownshoes. Am I missing something?

1 Like

I can guaranteed that at least two people said “I tested, it works fine”.
The issue is that ESX itself is a clusterfuck with little to no versioning.
Updating anything is always a gamble, and plume is trying to push people to use at least some form of versioning.

So do I!
I created the panel, created the recipe engine, documented it and even created two recipes.
I CANNOT maintain it, and nobody is doing proper update pull requests.

Wait, so because of one recipe that you can change at any point (including using the old ones or none), you will abandon txAdmin? My dude… :rofl:

Plume has nothing to do with ZAP, it is not their responsibility, they did not touch it. I did.
And I should not be responsible for it as well, I tried asking the ESX team if they wanted to maintain it, but they are not interested.

I do not own a server, I do not play FiveM (or anything really), I hate roleplay, and don’t know shit about ESX or even Lua scripting.
I have the recipe engine, txAdmin, and not much more to add.
So really, the people that know ESX are the ones that could actually contribute to it.

Regarding the issues:

• Due to unrelated issues, i’m removing cd_easytime from the recipe;
  • The spawn position will be moved;
  • Yes, garages and vehicles purchases do not work… I don’t know why and I cannot solve this by myself before monday’s update. If you know how to fix please either tell me or do a pull request fixing it.
1 Like

Thanks for the speedy reply and comments, Sorry if some of my statements came out salty, Had some other issues working in the background and it was pissing on my whole day. the txAdmin stuff is so awesome the web interface is great.
using something like esx_advancegarage could be the fastest fix for garages.

Its a shame you do not play. I use to run a server due to low pop I eventually shut it down. Was going to walk away from the whole thing and got roped into helping someone start a new server, we have 25+ people on there every night its a dream come true, but out of the 30hours I spend as a dev I might get 10min of play time a week, sigh /wrist

Im still a fan of Plume after I get some sleep ill attack it from a different angle, I need to learn more about github ,pull requests and all that stuff maybe I can help out here and there.

long story short. Keep up the good work. Sorry for the angst.

Comes back as an invalid link

Also GCPhone with ■■■■-Voip does not work

1 Like

permissions config file goes in same folder as server.cfg and start permissions.cfg in server cfg

I had all these issues with the Zap system too + the jobs within ESX jobs don’t seem to work for me. I turned off the weather/time manipulator seeing that was an issue off the bat. I’ve been adding additional resources now for the past week with relative success.

Any solutions to these or the GCPhone problem very much appreciated. I thought it was me, so i’m grateful to you all for talking about these issues so I know it’s not me :slight_smile:

what about them doesnt work
And most the issues listed are due to the users own stupidity

Also, that has nothing todo with zap :slight_smile:

Well, I wouldn’t consider myself or the other users here stupid for expecting a recipe that they were told worked out of the box to work out of the box. In my circumstance, I certainly am green to running a GTA server (7 days experience) although long in the tooth in running servers in general.

Once you start the default settings, you’ll quickly find the day and night cycle rushing by at a rate of 10 seconds per day. I fixed that by turning off easy time but a total newb would probably not be able to work that out. I reported this to Zap, but they said it was probably a feature haha. More education required there.

For the none whitelist jobs, you are unable to change into work clothes to go on duty from default.

GCPhone - You are not alerted when you are receiving a phone call. This is probably the most game breaking for an RP server.

ESX Garages - Your owned cars are not appearing in garages. Sometimes you can save non owned cars here. It seems very luck of the draw.

As @spacetrucker said, this is not to undo what must have been a great effort to create and setup this recipe. I wouldn’t have even tried setting up a GTA server if this recipe didn’t give me the encouragement to check it out.

Having known software development for a long time, I’m amazed so much does work out the box :).

the GCphone included is quite old and broken. and you should be able to for the non-whitelisted jobs, they have cloakroom that you goto. and the garages is an odd one

Yeah, I swapped out for a newer GCPhone and that got messaging working but still no luck on phone calls.

Cloakroom for some reason not working. I’m experimenting on the code, i’ll add a fix to here if I find one.

I tried replacing Garages with ESX-Garaging as a workaround but that has a known issue you can see on that thread around not being able to identify you as the vehicle owner. Probably will try with Advanced Garaging next.

I think there’s some confusion around compatibility (with the whole ESX project) with regards to V1, 1.1, 1.2 and ESX 2…but that’s just my impression coming to this as an absolute newcomer.

I’m in it for the longhaul as research for my own game so I don’t mind these issues if I can solve them eventually. Phone obviously a big pain and can’t really have RP players until that’s solved. Any suggestions you have on alternative phones must appreciated.

yeah, v1-final (1.2) is the only one that should be used. v2 is in development and 1.1 is old :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Mycroft @justgreatgaming Why we even discussing that?!
There was an issue.
The issue was solved.

Also, there is no “zap version”… plume has a version and any bug report should come with that number.

Hi just a short question - how can I change the money sign and also how the amout of money is displayed?

Currently it´s shown like 99999999 but it want it to be 99.99999,00 for example.

Any idea?

Second issue with esx_policejob - I can spawn unlimited vehicles - any fix for that? No one is answering in the esx_policejob thread Car is only stored · Issue #541 · esx-framework/esx_policejob · GitHub

Thanks for the help btw. nice Recipe!!

is a txadmin recipe possible for something like this?

I don’t work with txadmin, sorry.

Imgur: The magic of the Internet do you know why this is happening when i try to use it from txadmin?