[RECIPE] PlumeESX - full base 2021!

Can we add more mods and can i translate this in my language ? and how ?

Yes you can add resources and yes you can translate to your language by looking at the language files for each resource. If your language doesn’t already exist there, you can add a new one. Once there, you would change your config file in that resource to point to the language you want.

Does anyone know how to make the database pull the STEAM license and not the FIVEM license??

Alter the sql query to pull from the column you want.

This is a bad idea tho.
Everyone has a license, not everyone has a steam, specially an steam open.

With that you are arbitrarily, cutting down part of the public that may want to join your server.

Am I the only one that feels the aiming weird? Is there any additional setting added to the repo that might be changing how the ped aim?

It’s default esx with very few other addons, so I don’t think there is anything special.
If you find anything, please let me know.

can someone send me deault spawn file thats in plume esx

In plume esx with 13 jobs all the jobs have bugs or not working

Nice job, i love it.

fast question.
Does plumeESX recipe use the main and lateset githhub download link for each “Resource” needed? i mean is policejob the latest updated policejob? or it just “a version”. If i download throu this recipe , am i getting the latest updates? or i have to update manualy (ofc i dont expect to keep my recourses updated after installing them) but i need a base esx server for a new project. Should i download every script manually to get the last updates? or should i work on plumes recipe?

1 Like

nice work congrats

It’s complicated.
ESX has a very misleading and non-standard versioning.
Generally speaking, YES, plume will be the “latest working ESX”.

We are not necessarily on the very latest commit because they break a lot of things, and also because ESXdevs are focused on getting ESX2 done.
So you can think of PlumeESX as the “latest stable” ESX.

Updating the files ahead of Plume is risky, but I mean… go for it if you wanna have an adventure lmao

Thanks for the info. I am working on a project on those last 4months and i am almost ready to publish it. Its based on s-esx pack and a lot of modification. I in the state of rebuilding over as of beta starting soon. And I was wondering if i should stick with s-esx or move on your build. (what would be more updated without much effort)
But on second though, it doesnt need fix if it aint broken, so i think i will stick with them i guess

Hi,
I had installed Plume before, had to reinstall it due to an internal problem (nothing to do with FiveM) and now I have the following problem.

Every time I go to the server it says “ESX-Identity, deferring connection…” (or something, no idea)

It worked fine before and now it’s costing me sweat, tears and blood. Please help me xD

probably you should search for “port forwarding”

Probably some issue with database, make sure everything is correct.

No, this is from the console:

[ script:esx_identity] SCRIPT ERROR: @esx_identity/server/main.lua:144: attempt to index a nil value (local ‘result’)
[ script:esx_identity] > ref (@esx_identity/server/main.lua:144)

Everything port related was fine :slight_smile: it was just the firewall on my vps that blocked everything. got it fixed

My guess was, something is blocking the port. Glad you made that working