[RECIPE] PlumeESX - full base 2021!

Hi ! i guess i’m doing something wrong cause i’m stuck as a PED at the default spawn every time i go on my local serv… I must use the chardel command to got something even if i got a caracter in my user database and a location… Do you have an idea to solve it ?

Read the last post from tabarra

Ive tried and tried and i just cant get admin when i log in?? im master account in tx admin do i have to make another admin role if so how can i if its the same username im confused help please

was typing setgroup command in wrong area fixed it phew ill remember that one lol

thank you man :slight_smile: will try it

turn off defaultspawn

only issue whem dc server doesnt save last spawn location players leave like 5 mins behind

Just adjust how often you’d like theplayer’s position to be saved.

how u fix that when u dc it spawns back 5 mins
how sort it what file and stuff using plume esx final and txadmin

why i dont have access to the db (sql) ?

I have a problem when i join server the mouse cursor appear on screen and i can`t even move

1 Like

I think v1f is set by default at 8 mins. You’d change it in es_extended/server/functions.lua and change 8 to the number of minutes you want it to update at:

Async.parallelLimit(asyncTasks, 8, function(results)

Found roughly here: S-ESX-V1F/functions.lua at 3b7bb63183e27b82e6f47106272b743c77996ce2 · S-ESX/S-ESX-V1F · GitHub

Perhaps your mysql user wasn’t given permissions for that database?

defauiltspawnpoint in removed it set that 0

When I spawn in as a new character, issue the /skin command, and go to the clothing store the player model is not visible. Does anyone have a fix for this?

Guys, the ESX should be fixed now, I reverted a lot of BS that was done on the esx legacy branch.

1 Like

Out of curiosity, what BS was done to the legacy branch? I don’t see any changes to it newer than a year old.

OP updated the recipe, it should all work now. If you don’t want to re-install, I fixed that issue by simply updating esx_skin

67 commits, with varying levels of bullshitness… check those commit messages.

2 Likes

You are right, updating esx_skin fixed it. Thank you for your help!

1 Like