This update (with version number 6199) applies to both FiveM and RedM and contains a few changes, including support for GTA V build 2802 (‘Drug Wars’).
- It’s 2023. Happy (belated) new year.
- More anticheat tweaks. Big banwave no. 2 for a popular cheat may follow in the future.
- Certain crashes in Windows system DLLs will now show a proper crash window instead of exiting the game silently.
- Client startup time has been reduced as a result of some optimizations.
- When using the ‘Polish (Poland)’ locale in Windows, the main menu ‘top server’ listing will now show
- Registering an account from the in-game login screen works again.
- FiveM: Launching with GTA V build 2802 (“Drug Wars”, mpxmas3) is now supported when combined with compatible FXServer releases. This still isn’t the default launch build (i.e. a 2699 downgrade is still expected), and some issues may still occur - please report 'em.
- FiveM: A behavior issue/crash when using runtime textures in Scaleform has been fixed.
- FiveM: Some race condition-type crashes have been fixed.
- FiveM: DXGI errors will now indicate if a graphics mod is installed to suggest the user to try without said graphics mod.
- FiveM: A few community pull requests have been merged.
- RedM: A community pull request by slashkeyvalue was merged adding a
- RedM: @Nikez’ work on native audio for Mumble has been merged.