[Realese] Buttons

Buttons Made By Mihnea Banditul

Information
Hello guys, i made this script a while ago and decided today to share it with you guys.
With this script you can find out more easily the discord link or the I.P of the server

To activate the cursor just press the comma for the cursor to appear

The original vrp_icons is from AlexMihai , i post it on my github to have the photos in there ready to use
his download link: (https://github.com/AlexMihai04/VRP/tree/master/vrp_icons)

Note
The HUD is not included !

Screenshot_2

Requirements

Requirements (Click the arrow to see)
  • vrp_icons (You will find the link to the resource at the end of the post)

Download

7 Likes

Its not really a standalone if there is a requirement for it. Just my opinion though. Still a nifty idea

Yeah , i wanted to add what does vrp_icons but i was too tired and forgot to change the title. Anyway thanks for the observation.

esx pls

The script is working but there is no icons image

also is there a way to move it to the left

Use the vrp_icons

1 Like

What should I do with the vrp_icons the only thing I did was started both vrp_icons and your script from server.cfg is there anything else that should I modified ?, expect the discord link and the ip I change that

which vrp_icons did you used ? the one which is one my github ?

Yeah this one: https://github.com/AlexMihai04/VRP/tree/master/vrp_icons

you need to use the one which is on my github…

The next time read the whole post

1 Like

Thanks man sorry for the mistake the script working now, but there is a small thing that maybe no one will see the small text in the bottom so can you help me to move the text and also the buttons close from the map section? thank you. I’m not that good with textdraw

Please, share with me your hud

just install vrp_icons and buttons doesn’t matter if you use esx or vrp

Maybe i will post it

Please Esx

Read please what i wrote above

Just change the x and y of the text. To now which is x and y look at the text function

hy bro you can see massages private?

of course i can see private messages

Ba, da’ credite sa nu dai :)) ca ai lucrat doar tu la el, urat urat :stuck_out_tongue: , oricum tzuc :*