Re-release of Skinchanger with 600+ peds

This is my first release! Thought i would go ahead and release my edited version of skinchanger with over 600+ peds integrated this is a re-release of https://github.com/ESX-Org/skinchanger credit for the skincreator goes to them.
any buggy peds green hair or glitchy faces just change the face or the hair to fix it

Github

23 Likes

u know your using an old version of the original file right?

1 Like

I am confused here. :thinking:

How is this supposed to work with the policejob etc?.. I mean does this just load the default mp_model with the bald head if you try and change the skin with the current selected job?

I mean I can see it working if you use Default peds within the jobs… Just doesn’t seem viable.

1 Like

you use it with a skinchanger in game or with a multi character chooser they are free so if you want to go back to your default just load it from a changing room

here ya go

2 Likes

appreciate it

1 Like

forgot to added the code to change the player lol should be fixed is this PR

Edit : find out my answer :sweat_smile:

Great release. Thx for your job mate.

1 Like

Thanks for the release! Everything works great. Anyone want to help me out making it work with esx_eden_clotheshop. So that you can save the models and switch between them?

Kind Regards
Sven :smiley:

Do the peds save into the database as your look or do you have to change ped on every join

It saves the models, just like skins! :smiley:

1 Like

it sure does =)

it will save them all you need to do if you have different characters available just visit changing room work well with that mod as well

Weird, when i change the skin to the zombie, it just crash my game ? Can you check if it is me or it is the skinchanger ? And do you have any suggestion on where the problem is ? Thank you in advance

I can choose all of them as I have went through all of them to make sure I didn’t add any animals.

Can you tell me the batman skin name ? I may have to change directly to that cuz changing randomly just crash my game randomly lol .

how would u add masks as an option to the new peds? etc,

2 Likes

I dont know if I have done something wrong but it seems like everything is only under the first option for sex but nothing else works.

Is this as designed.

The design comes from your esx_menu it doesn’t come like mine

I think you might have misunderstood me. I don’t want the design of your menus.

I meant did you design it to only work under the sex option and that you cant edit the peds with the options within skinchanger. For example eye color, beard and such.

Is this how you designed this to work.