[RE-RELEASE] esx_eden garage2: 3 in 1 garage

it depends how you modified the scripts and how you work with duties… i would put it in job itself

i have esx_policejob + esx_duty. i put first part code into client esx_policejob? and second part code into client esx_duty? or where thanks

just put it like i did

i put code in policejob but error into F8, can you put hear code into .lua? i try copy and paste but error f8…

code is an example you need to edit it to your script

ah ok… i don’t know. you can adapt it for policejob?

Hello i want save damage véhicle when i put vehicle in garage

It’s Possible?

How do I save the vehicle health? The explanation isn’t any good for nubers like myself.

Or does anyone have this garage script fully working? With all the sql’s, changes etc.

And sorry for spamming. Should I also have the sql loaded from vehicleshop?

Shame it’s not compatible with esx_vehicleshop (and bunch of other scripts) straight out of the box :frowning:

Agreed.

Hi guys i need some help about the job cars i stil have the police en ambulance job where u need to buy the police car . I cant buy them becouse there is no Job ting in the SQL . Wat can i do about that ? Or woth police/ambulancejob u guys sugest ? Also working with gcphone

well i still use vehicle shop from 2 years ago… so excuse me if it is not compatible. I just share my script with improvments i made from my own server. Feel free to share your fixes and compatibility.

I like your script(s) a lot! If I will decide to use it (and therefore fix it for newest ESX dependencies), I will definitely share that code with you too :slight_smile:

1 Like

How i can lower the blip size because i dont see any option to change… Can you make so we can lower the blip size…

https://github.com/TanguyOrtegat/esx_jb_eden_garage2/blob/master/esx_jb_eden_garage2_cl.lua#L736
add line scale = 1.0

like this:

blip = {
				text = v.Name,
				colorId = Config.AirplaneBlip.color,
				imageId = Config.AirplaneBlip.sprite,
				scale= 1.0,
			},
1 Like

I managed to implement the export for the fourriere, but how it works? i implemented only the police one but when i buy a car from police garage and i impound it, the car is available in the yellow circle in normal garage not in police fourriere.

hello my vehicles at the time of taking them double, any solution? I use the version esx_jb_eden_garage

so i had a lot of trouble getting this to work last night , with lots of lack of sleep! but today after a fresh install it seems to work perfectly, i tried to dupe some cars but it didn’t so i think its fine, i like that you can rename your car through it as well.

Only thing i noticed so far is their is 1 garage that has a yellow blip, i think it says to remove car, but it has no green or red blips, i dont know if its a job specific garage or not, will do more testing later and maybe get a screen shot.

And i dont know what you mean by “each garage has its own cars” , i can take all my cars out of any of the garages, is this not how its supposed to be ?

^^^ never mind! it is seperate garages but it was TOWING back to other garage ^^^

Thanks for the script!

1 Like