[RE-RELEASE] esx_eden garage2: 3 in 1 garage

Do you know what line? I cant seem to find anything to disable it in the client, Thanks :slight_smile:

Hello,

Here I have a little problem about the garage, Iā€™m going to modify my vehicle so painting etc. except that when I put the vehicle back in the garage and I take it out the main paint is not saved.

Did you have any ideas?

I think itā€™s a problem in the database but not knowing enough about dev Lua on FiveM I donā€™t want to go forward.

Thank you very much in advance.

ATTENTION FOR THOSE WHO HAS THE PROBLEM WITH DOUBLE, TRIPLE CARS ETCā€¦

The problem is not in the scrip but in Databaseā€¦
The only thing you have to do is to delete the owned_vehicle table (which is goin to remove all owned vehicles of players so keep a back up of it if you want) and run this fix.sql fixgarage.sql (438 Bytes)

look update on garage !

BIG UPDATE 3 in 1 garage

#UPDATE 25/08

- fix renaming vehicle to nil value cannot open garage
- each garage has own cars
- transfer vehicle from one garage to antoher
- BIG UPDATE: 3 in 1 garage: vehicle, boat and airplanes

Here is the english version as requested of your newest update! :slight_smile: Enjoy.

Also if you do an update where you support locals ill edit that so it can always be kept up to date then instead of me or someone having to redo it all every update :smiley:

esx_jb_eden_garage2-ENGLISH.rar (11.8 KB)

3 Likes

yea but havenā€™t got time to mae local, and yes would be alot easyer!

Hello
Is it possible to disable this function?

This but with the new version

• each garage has own cars

I have not implemented a true false in config but yea possible

could you implement it?

im having an issue where ive added this update to my server, its throwing an error about esx_policejob.

[MySQL] [esx_policejob] An error happens on MySQL for query "INSERT INTO owned_vehicles (owner, vehicle, plate, type, job, stored) VALUES

any idea what i need to do for this

I have the same concern I can not fix

just fixed it, you need to merge the vehicle shop sql and this sql together

Hi @Matty9172 , I have a same problem.
Can you explain how you would have solved the problem?
You talk about merging two SQL databases is that?

You are my hero!! Thank you!

1 Like

Hello My server has allow police and EMS staff to buy their own emergency vehicles from vehicle shop included in the esx_policejob and esx_ambulancejob. However, after updating to the newest version, they cannot buy vehicle from the vehicle shop anymore. The system deduct players money but did not give him what he bought. Any solutions for this? Many thanks

hey, i donā€™t know how your script is made, but should work fine normally. job vehicles does exists if you want.

I couldnā€™t find that ā€œhow to do itā€ thingā€¦

You can do so here: es_extended -> client -> functions.lua -> then search for ESX.Game.GetVehicleProperties = function(vehicle) and then just replace

Read error and you will know. And I dont have any column name called storedā€¦