RCP’s Clickable Trainer Menu: Weapons

A menu for easily giving the player items, weapons and ammo as well as having some other buttons for functions, such as bullet impact tracking and infinite ammo

Tired of having to use your keyboard to navigate menus? Well look no further! This NUI based trainer makes it like you’re using a website so no more awful arrow key mashing!

GitHub:

More information, including a video showcasing what the script does, can be found on the GitHub repository! Click here to go to it!

Screenshots:

3 Likes

From the picture I can see that you are missing for example: navy revolver. Will you add missing/dlc weapons later?

The issue was that it wasn’t giving the weapon to me, as with many other weapons I found in lists people had made. I’m not sure why they don’t work but that’s why they’re not included.

I’m having an issue with your menu when I open it it will not close please help me

your folder name and resource name in you server.cfg need to be lowercase

is there a way to bind it to a key or trigger it with an event

yeah it would be, just add something like:

CreateThread(function()
	while true do        
		Wait(0)
		if IsControlPressed(0,thehashofthekeyyouwant) then
			SendNUIMessage({showmenu = true})
			SetNuiFocus(true, true)
		end
	end
end)
1 Like

what if I wanted it to pop up when someone went into the clothing store maybe like they pess E and thank you for responding to me

Adding this should work, you can add coordinates to the list for where you want the shops to be.

local shops = {
    {['x'] = -281.38, ['y'] = 780.94, ['z'] = 119.5},
}

start = true
CreateThread(function()
    while true do
        Wait(0)
        local pedx,pedy,pedz = table.unpack(GetEntityCoords(PlayerPedId()))
        for _,shop in ipairs(shops)do
            if Vdist(pedx,pedy,pedz,shop.x,shop.y,shop.z) < 1.0 then
                if IsControlPressed(0,0xDFF812F9) and start then
                    SendNUIMessage({showmenu = true})
                    SetNuiFocus(true, true)
                    start = false
                elseif not IsControlPressed(0,0xDFF812F9) then
                	DrawText("Press E to Use the Shop",0.5,0.6)
                    start = true
                end
            end
        end
    end
end)

you are a legend one problem I cannot close the menu after it has opened in again ty

Odd, I don’t have any issue with it. Maybe delete your server cache and/or redm cache except the game folder?

RCPMenu.rar (2.3 KB) I deleted both

never mind fixed it lol missing RegisterNUICallback(‘close’, function()
Close()
end)

I know I’m just full of questions but I really like your RCP layout and I’m definitely trying to do something with this for some reason I cannot get it to work in multiple locations just Valentine -------shops = {
{[‘x’] = -322.25, [‘y’] = 803.97, [‘z’] = 116.95},

{['x'] = -1225.60, ['y'] = 1293.85, ['z'] = 76.90},

The code in the rar you posted is from my clothing shop project, I think you’re getting the two mixed up and that’s why you’re having issues. I DMed you my discord so give me a message and I’ll try get it all sorted for you.

I know I’m late to this party but I have a tiny issue and was wondering if there was a way to fix it. The installation was successful and it works perfectly on mouse and keyboard, however I can’t use my controller unless I turn off the xbox config and use the gamepad config on steam. The issue is when I use only the gamepad config my character will move around, interact with things and aim the weapon fine but won’t fire it even after toggling everything on.

(sorry if its confusing)

Update: I figured it out lol, instead of having it on xbox config i changed it to PS4 config now it all works perfect. Thank you for the awesome work btw!