RCP’s Clickable Trainer Menu: Clothing

NUI trainer menu for clothing, face/body customisation, model selection including animals, clothing presets, etc.

GitHub:

More information, including a video showcasing what the script does, can be found on the GitHub repository! Click here to go to it!

Screenshots:

3 Likes

I moved the topic to the releases. Also great job on all the work you’ve been doing for RedM. You’re single handedly keeping RedM releases alive lol.

1 Like

haha thanks! :slight_smile:

No problem, watching the work you’ve been releasing really makes me want to make a RedM server. I just have so much shit I need to get done for my fivem server though that I keep putting it off. But once I’m at a good point on my fivem server I’m definitely making a RedM server.

Something off topic of your release but how is the current state of the game bug/functionality wise?

The game has been fine for me, I’ve not had any issues except FPS is quite low. I’ve not been on any servers though, just in my locally hosted test server on my own. It’s a shame that Rockstar have changed their API so now new players can’t play RedM or I would definitely love to be making more scripts designed for roleplay but until then I think I’m going to just stick with the trainer menu and start making scripts for FiveM

Soooo i can’t open the chat. I’ve tried “T” and every other key in my keyboard. Any1 have any idea why it doesn’t open up the chat? Edit: Fixed by including the resource “Chat” either this should be included automatically, or should be mentioned somewhere that it needs to be added.

well it’s meant to be enabled by default if you read the setup page https://docs.fivem.net/docs/server-manual/setting-up-a-server/#a-nameservercfgexampleaservercfg but you can also type commands in the f8 console without a / if you didn’t want to use the chat resource

1 Like

Do you think there is anyway to save custom character presets so that i can make a Multiplayer character then make another one and later come back to the 1st one i made?

It would require a database or a file saving method to save that stuff and that usually means dependencies or hassle which makes it harder for people to install and use. As a standalone release this probably won’t get an update. I may release a separate version that uses mysql async but don’t count on it, I’d rather be creating new scripts.

1 Like