RCMP GRC Liveries

Hey guys! This is a livery pack I made for Ripple’s Legacy Pack. Unfortunately the car files are not included as you have to buy them. I did leave a basic sheet of all the RCMP decals, so if you want to put them over a template feel free to.

Here is the link

Once again vehicle files are from Ripple’s Legacy Pack, so I can’t include them, I don’t need any credit if you want to use or alter these files go ahead.

Edit: Added Photo

2 Likes

As a Canadian (New Brunswick represent) I really like the look of this pack, there’s not many RCMP / Canadian based department liveries out here, the only issue I have with it is that I’ve never seen an RCMP vehicle with runners on it but aside from that it looks extremely accurate.

Nice work.

1 Like

Thanks! Yeah I had the same thought but thought it looked cool so I rolled with it. I’m not from Canada but personally their liveries are one of my favorites.

My city used to have local cops until the RCMP rolled in, I adore the light patterns they use but never had the opportunity to find out what specific lightbar manufacturer it is

Yeah, they really are beautiful cars. I also really like the idea of kinda having a universal police department for a country, makes things easier. Here in the US, jurisdiction and everything only makes police work more complicated.

The US is all “Power to the people” though, and I suppose I can respect that in certain ways

Yeah, I agree.