Ray of Hope for Peri - All of our custom maps will stay with you for a lifetime, priced at 3.5 euros

Hello, I previously made this post in the “Releases” category, but it was mentioned that it cannot be shared in that category. Now, I am sharing it as a regular post again. Please read the message below and help with your kind heart.

First of all, hello. I am not sure if this post is allowed, but I hope it won’t cause any problems. I am facilitating the transfer via Tebex without violating any rules or sharing any links. The only difference from other posts is that I am trying to enable everyone to help for the life of a little girl. I would love for you to read the message below and consider helping us with something beautiful.

Hello dear Cfx.re community,

Today, I would like to share a very special matter with all of you. I am Aegon, a FiveM developer based in Turkey. I have been creating map designs for FiveM servers and selling them for quite some time.

However, today I am here to announce a campaign in which my map designs will be used for a noble cause. I want to introduce you to Peri, a little girl living in Turkey who is unfortunately battling SMA (Spinal Muscular Atrophy).

SMA is a rare genetic disorder that affects motor neurons, leading to a neuromuscular disease. It appears in infancy and causes muscle weakness, restricted movement, and breathing difficulties. SMA can significantly impact the quality of life for children and poses a great challenge for their families.

I am eager to do everything in my power to support Peri and bring hope into her life. For this purpose, I have created a special package of all my map designs, named “Ray of Hope for Peri.” I will be offering this package to anyone who donates 3.5 Euros or more on my Tebex store. I am delighted to inform you that all proceeds will be used for Peri’s treatment and needs.

Your support will be a ray of hope for Peri, touching her life in a meaningful way. Even the smallest contribution can make a significant difference.

Ray of Hope for Peri Campaign Details:

Campaign Dates: [1th August 2023 - 7th August 2023]
Contribution Amount: Starting from 3.5 Euros (You can contribute more; every little help is valuable.)
Campaign Content: A special package containing all my custom map designs.
To make a donation and obtain the map designs package, please visit [https://aegon-design.tebex.io/category/2245513 ] and add the “Ray of Hope for Peri” product to your cart. By doing so, you will not only enhance your gaming experience but also support a wonderful cause that touches a life.

I extend my heartfelt gratitude to all donors on behalf of Peri and her family. Knowing that you will be a light in their lives brings immense joy to us.

Please join us by spreading the word and supporting this campaign. Together, we can nurture hope and share the beauty of life.

Thank you and warm regards,
[Aegon]

1 Like

Good luck, I wish you the best of luck getting donations.

1 Like

You’re welcome, and we would be delighted if you could share it as well and offer your help. I plan to share the same thing every day; I made a promise to this family, and I want to do something for them.

Ill do the best I can to help support.

Other note: Just bump this topic, dont make it multiple forum posts.

1 Like

I don’t understand why my post was removed when I shared it in the “Releases” category. I didn’t share any different website; I only shared Tebex. In the regular category, only a few people can see it, but in the “Releases” category, many people can see it. I will adjust something to share it there again.

Just because you arent promoting a script, youre supporting something totally different that does conclude the scripts your selling.

Yes, you are selling scripts… but this would be a discussion.