Rappel isn't working

Using the [networked synced version on mrae’s Heli script]([Release] Heli Script - FiveM Resource Development & Modding / Releases - Cfx.re Community) Whenever I try to rappel for the polmav it does the animation but right when the ped should start moving down it just throws me from the helicopter

Any errors? Or using custom heli?

No errors and only using the base game polmav.
The script works it’s just that when you initiate the rappel the animation plays but you get thrown when you should start moving down the rope

Do you have anything in other scripts that effects players upon exiting a vehicle? Maybe a holster script that calls an animation or sets weapons in hands when you exit? Because it seems like maybe the player task is being cancelled when you exit the aircraft, stopping the animation of rappelling and causing them to fall. That script works as is, just fine for me. I have made changes to it on my server, but these are just tweaks. It worked out of the box.

No cause when I used it on my test server there isn’t any scripts in it and I still start falling right when I should go down the tope

Even when using the non-networked version the issue is still happening

Try this one homie

Sadly still doesn’t work

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.