Random mission blip showing up on map

Im trying to figure out why this random map icon keeps appearing. It has no purpose and we have not added anything for this function. It is not tied to any Jobs on the server either as we have disabled jobs and the icon still appears.

What other resources are you running on your server?

A plethera of custom scripts but i cant think of any that have any to do with waypoints or blips other than jobs and possibly admin commands possibly something with our phone dispatch system for police?

It could be a resource… Maybe take out the one’s you think are causing blips and see if it still appears? If not, put them back one by one and check to see if it pops back up.

Yeah we are in that process right now… its not a major issue… its just annoying because the waypoint appears on the minimap as if telling you to go there for a mission or race checkpoint when in reality it does absolutely nothing… this post was mainly to see if anyone else has had this little waypoint pop up for them while making their servers

I also did at one point, cannot remember what it was though.

FIXED it apparently was a hunting script it runs separate from our jobs script. Only found it by re-adding every script back one by one.

what was the script that causing this? maybe i have the same one

1 Like

how ? i have the same issue :frowning:

HELP ME PLEASE

I Fixed it also, mine was another source called New_banking which was interrupting my blips, I went into
new_banking\client\client.Lua and local showblips= true … Just change this to false, and everything fine :smiley: spend half a day to find this :smiley:

Which script i have the hunting one too