GTA V version: 1.66
Up to date: Yes
Legit or Pirate copy: Legit
Purchased where - Steam/Rockstar Launcher/Epic: Steam
Windows version: Windows 11 Home
Did you try to delete content_index.xml and try again? Yes
System specifications:

CitizenFX crash zip file (‘Save information’ on a crash):
CfxCrashDump_2023_04_26_17_05_35.zip (2.0 MB)
CfxCrashDump_2023_04_26_02_05_16.zip (1.9 MB)

Which antivirus/firewall software are you using? Windows Firewall
Did you try to disable/uninstall your Anti-virus? Yes

Important parts

What is the issue you’re having? Random crashes when I am on the server. There is no warning, no glitching. Just sudden crashes.

What are you trying to do?
It seems to be a ram issue possibly, but I cannot find any possible issues with my RAM.

What have you tried already to fix the issue?
sfc /scannow, chkdsk /f, Windows memory Diag (Passed with no problems), closing all apps/malware scan to fix, a clean install of GTA and FiveM after uninstalling and getting rid of residual files, System BIOS update, dropped graphics settings, removed all visual mods, monitored temps and no overheating was recorded, uninstalled and did a clean install of Steam,

Error screenshot (if any):

What did you do to get this issue? Working a mechanic role in Mosely’s and also Scuba diving is where it happens the most. But it as also happened when attempting to steal cars and even just riding around the city.

What server did you get this issue on? Be specific and name some, ‘all of them’ by itself isn’t useful! Legacy Roleplay Legacy Roleplay

Additional comments:

I have contacted the server admins and tried to figure out what is going on with them, but they are unsure what is happening. I am at a loss for what to do and how to fix it. Please help!

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the Cfx.re community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

Bump to keep it active. Anyone find a solution or help?!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.