Random buzzing noise which then results in no audio

GTA V version? 3211647
Up to date? Yes
Legit or Pirate copy? Legal
Steam/CD/Social Club? Steam
Windows version? Windows 10 Home - 1083
Did you try to delete caches.xml and try again? Yes

System specifications
Intel® Core™ i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz, 2501 Mhz, 4 Core(s), 4 Logical Processor(s)
GTX 1050
8gb DDR4 RAM

What did you do to get this issue?
Nothing

What server did you get this issue on?
My own server, run of a VPS.

Restarting my PC
Updating Audio Drivers (No updates found)
Restarting FiveM

Hello. When I am playing FiveM in my server my audio randomly breaks. It makes a loud and obnoxious buzzing noise which hurts my ears! Then after about 5 seconds, it stops and only some of the audio from in-game works. The actual sounds of the peds and cars are gone and I am left with a few sounds from various scripts that are in the server. It randomly happens sometimes instantly or after around 40 minutes. It quite often happens when I activate my sirens. I have thought it could be a server side issues but none of my friends who have played on the server has had any issues.

Anyone have any ideas? There have been threads about this before but not many people replied and they were closed.

Hello, this is a friendly reminder because this is your first time creating a topic (or it has been a while since your last topic) in this category.

Please note that most of the support is provided by the FiveM community on a voluntary basis. We ask you to be patient; there is no guarantee we have a solution to your problem(s). To avoid unnecessary/duplicate topics, please browse the forums before creating a topic.

To improve your chances of your issue(s) being solved, please provide as much information as possible about the issue(s) you are having. Also —whenever possible— please use the template given to you when creating a topic.

Thanks for keeping these forums tidy!
:mascot:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.